- Show guests where your loyalties lie with FANMATS Military Medallion Door Mats
- Decorated with your choice of official logos from the branches of our Armed Forces
- Built Patton-tough from recycled vinyl
- Armed with ridges to scrape mud, snow and sludge from your shoes
- Deep reservoirs collect moisture while slots in the corners allow for easy draining
- Measures 19” x 30”
- Built with pride in the USA
- FANMATS Military Medallion Door Mats come with a 30-day warranty
Some people pack up their patriotism as soon as the sun sets on the Fourth of July, but you can salute the troops every time you step through the front door with FANMATS Military Medallion Door Mats. Dressed up with your choice of official Armed Forces logos, these mats honor our brave soldiers in rich detail.
When you arrive home after a long march across muddy ground, your FANMATS Military Door Mat is ready to defend against tracked-in crud. Built-in ridges let you scrape off snow, dirt and other foreign enemies. All that gunk collects down in the reservoirs, and slots in the corners let moisture drain away. Thanks to these mats’ innovative design, your home stays clean and dry, no matter how stormy the mission is outside.
Like all of our fighting men and women, FANMAT Military Door Mats are built tough and are designed to last for the long haul. Each one is constructed from heavy-duty recycled vinyl, infusing it with the strength and stamina to survive the worst. Plus, your FANMAT Military Medallion Door Mats are all made right here in the USA and backed by a 30-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- fanmats man cave
- hitch haul cargo net
- honda odyssey power slot rotor review
- race seat office chair
- hummer floor mats
- lexus trunk mat
- cotton car covers
- chevy cobalt car mats
- 2010 toyota tacoma performance chip
- acura tl tow hitch
- bed lining on pickup truck
- pick-up tonneau covers
- rubber floor mats automobile