- Build the ultimate work space with the Intro-Tech PitStop GT Spoiler Desk Connector
- This 90-degree connector piece is perfectly sized and shaped to work with your GT Spoiler Desks
- 1 PitStop Connector links 2 GT Spoiler Desks into an L-shape while 2 Connectors turn 3 GT Desks into a spacious U-shape
- Made from tempered glass in your choice of matching colors
- Intro-Tech designs and assembles your GT Spoiler Desk Connector in the USA
- Your Intro-Tech Automotive GT Spoiler Desk Connector includes a Lifetime Warranty
On the track, there's no replacement for displacement. Every cubic inch of combustion translates to an added edge over the competition. But at the office, there's no replacement for desk space. For maximum efficiency during the 9-5, link up multiple work surfaces with the 90-degree Intro-Tech PitStop GT Spoiler Desk Connector.
Between your monitors, personal printer and collection of model cars, a single desk gets might crowded mighty quick. So the IntroTech Corner Car Desk lets you expand your square footage by connecting a group of desks into a seamless work station. With 1 PitStop GT Corner Desk, you can park 2 GT Spoiler Desks in an L-shaped pattern. If that's still not enough room, go with 2 Connectors to join 3 desks into an executive U-shape.
Designed and assembled right here in the USA, the Pit Stop GT Desk Connector is the perfect match to your GT Spoiler Desk. It's built from tempered glass for toughness and comes in your choice of racy color options. Best of all, it's backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 6/27 - 6/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- intro-tech automotive man cave
- nissan floor matts
- pick up truck cab cover
- pitstop formula one office chair
- rubber chevy floor mats
- lexus car covers
- ford window deflectors
- seat covers for trucks gmc sierra
- jeep wrangler unlimited side steps
- 2007 chevy avalanche floor mats
- air flow intake
- custom billet grilles
- luggage bags for cars