Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Ships By 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror reduces eyestrain and driver fatigue
- High-tech sensors and advanced circuitry recognizes and eliminates dangerous rear-approaching light
- The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror comes complete with detailed installation instructions and all mounting hardware
- Installation of this windshield-mounted mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details) - wiring experience or professional installation recommended
- Available with the optional Gentex Wire Cover for the most professional-looking installation that conceals loose wires (not necessary for all vehicles—see note below)
- Your Gentex K2 Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror is backed by a 3-year / 36,000 mile warranty
Rear-approaching headlight glare can wreak havoc on your night driving vision. You'll be left alone in the dark with the fast moving hazards of the road. Ensure this doesn't happen with the Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror.
The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror uses high-tech sensors to detect offending light. Instantly, the mirror eliminates dangerous glare with its "intelligent" circuitry leaving your vision intact. What's more, less glare means less eyestrain and driver fatigue.
The K2 windshield-mounted mirror comes complete with detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware - perfect for the experienced do-it-yourselfer or professional installer with some wiring required. And, the Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror comes with 3-year / 36, 000 mile warranty. See what a difference the Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror can make.
- Installation of the mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details)
- The Gentex Wire Cover is highly recommended if there is 3" or more space between your mirror and the headliner. It conceals otherwise loose and visible wires running to the mirror. Select this part under "optional accessories" above.
Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
79 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joe D L (RIDGELAND, MS) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 19, 2014 9:18 PM
The mirror was installed by a very good body shop. It plugged right in, but it does not dim or get brighter. It just has a smokey color. In daylight you can see through it, but like having sun glasses on. At night it's darker. It's better than nothing, but something is not correct. comments?
Reviewed by Bradley V (Hillsboro, KS) Reviewed for a 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix — Sep 11, 2014 4:59 AM
Works fine, but the clip of this mirror is likely different than the clip of the original mirror, so you have to cut wires and reconnect. Installation guide is pretty useless and there is no wiring guide for mirror only, so common sense must prevail. And it does . . .
- gentex mirror
- panoramic rear view mirror
- rear view mirror with compass
- rear view mirror with compass and temperature
- rear view mirrors with thermometers
- subaru rear view mirror
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- mazda 3 rear view mirror
- 2000 lincoln ls rear view mirror
- 2005 chevy impala rear view mirror
- tents for trucks
- mud guards