- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Retrofit your manual side view mirrors with the Street Smart Electric Mirrors for convenient, electric, in-cab control of your side mirrors
- This high-quality conversion kit allows you to upgrade to a factory-style power package at a fraction of the cost that dealers charge
- Your pair of Street Smart Electric Mirrors is custom-designed for seamless integration into your year, make and model
- All Street Smart Electric Mirrors are built to last from OEM-grade black ABS plastic that is paint-ready
- The Street Smart Electric Mirrors are available both as standard electric conversions and as turn signal upgrades: either Rear Facing or Forward and Rear Facing Mirrors
- Rear Facing Signal Mirrors: Bright LED arrows are built-in behind the mirror's glass to notify people behind you and at your side-also a friendly reminder to yourself that your turn signals are on
- Forward and Rear Facing Signal Mirrors: A mix of LED arrows and clear lens along each mirror's leading edge to inform on-coming traffic and the people behind you-adds a classy look once reserved for luxury sedans and European sport cars
- Banish frost from your Street Smart Electric Mirrors with the optional heated glass
- Your Street Smart Electric Mirrors come with everything you need for a straightforward installation, including wire harness, joystick, hardware and instructions
- Made with pride in the USA
- Street Scene backs your Street Smart Electric Mirrors with a 3-year warranty
Auto dealers charge an arm and a leg for power packages, so Street Scene developed an economical solution for the manual blues. The Street Smart Electric Mirrors convert your old-fashioned manual side views into full electric, joystick-controlled mirrors. You'll never have to stick your arm out into the cold and rain, or stretch hazardously across your cabin to adjust your mirrors again.
Besides adding power to your side views, the Signal Mirrors can transform plain mirrors into hi-tech LED turn signals. With the optional Rear Facing Mirror, even drivers in your blind spots will see the flashing arrows behind the mirror's glass. Or, get maximum visibility and a sophisticated look with the Front and Rear Facing Mirror, which has both the arrows and a clear lens up front to warn on-coming traffic.
All of the Street Smart Electric Mirrors are custom-built from durable, paintable ABS. They come with all wires, a joystick, hardware and a 3-year warranty.
- Some minor wire splicing and drilling may be required to mount your new Street Smart Electric Mirrors.
Street Scene Street Smart Electric Mirrors Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert J (Yelm, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-150 — Dec 15, 2007 6:39 PM
Not only did these mirrors allow me to upgrade from the factory, they were less expensive and easier to install than trying to convert from manual to electric on my own. It had everything I needed to make it happen with just a couple hours in the driveway. When everyone else said they didn't have anything. Thanks Street Scene
Reviewed by Chase J (Anaheim, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Aug 14, 2006 7:33 PM
Best modification I've done to my truck. I originally had the M3 style mirrors, but these mirrors have twice the viewing radius as the M3. Installation was easy. Took about an hour and a half to remove the old mirrors and install the new ones and run the electrical. It really makes the truck look clean. The stock mirrors looked like dumbo ears and the M3 mirrors looked like mouse ears, but these fit the trucks look perfectly. Well worth the investment. Trust me.