- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Steer clear of expensive accidents by warning other motorists when you plan on changing lanes with Street Scene Cal-Vu Signal Mirrors
- These powerful beacons automatically blink when you use your turn signals
- The Signal Mirrors alert more drivers than traditional turn signals alone-even people in your blind spots can't miss these flashing lights
- Powerful LED lights make the Signal Mirrors effective for both daytime commutes and nighttime trips
- Two Signal Mirror styles available: the Rear Facing and the Rear and Forward Facing
- Rear Facing Signal Mirrors: Bright LED arrows are built-in behind the mirror's glass to notify people behind you and at your side-also a friendly reminder to yourself that your turn signals are on
- Rear and Forward Facing Signal Mirrors: A mix of LED arrows and clear lens along each mirror's leading edge to inform on-coming traffic and the people behind you-adds a classy look once reserved for luxury sedans and European sport cars
- Street Scene makes Signal Mirrors for vehicles with either manual or electric side view mirrors—electric conversion kits also available to upgrade from manual to electric control
- Custom-made for your year, make and model from extra-strength ABS
- Leave your Street Scene Cal-Vu Signal Mirrors black or paint them to match or accent your finish
- If your vehicle already has heated side view mirrors, that feature will remain fully functional on your new Signal Mirrors
- All mounting hardware, wiring and instructions are included with your Signal Mirrors—no drilling!
- Made with pride in the USA
- Street Scene backs your Signal Mirrors with a 3-year warranty
When it comes to navigation our clogged highways and byways, the old proverb rings true: the best offense is a good defense. Protect yourself and your vehicle from costly accidents with Street Scene Cal-Vu Signal Mirrors. These fully functioning side view mirrors automatically flash when you flip-on your turn signals, alerting even motorists in your blind spots.
The ingenious Signal Mirrors are designed to directly replace your stock side view mirrors, both manual and electric. With the Rear Facing Signal Mirrors, a bright LED arrow lights up from behind the mirror glass to warn motorists at your back. Or, you can upgrade with the Rear and Forward Facing Signal Mirrors for maximum visibility and a sophisticated look. Frost-busting heated glass is also available.
Street Scene custom-makes each set of Signal Mirrors from durable, paintable ABS. All hardware and instructions are included for this simple, no-drill installation. And, your Signal Mirrors come with a 3-year warranty.
- Some minor wire splicing and drilling is required to mount most Signal Mirrors.
Street Scene Cal-Vu Signal Mirrors Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul M P (anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Astro — Aug 26, 2012 9:21 PM
I had the mirrors installed by a body shop. The harness didn't matchup directly and the wires had to be spliced to make the install (wasn't happy with that (but) I made the decision (after the mirrors were painted to match my Astro and then installed (They are EYE catchers).
Reviewed by John W (Morton, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Blazer — Mar 17, 2012 7:11 AM
Installation was a bit involved but not too bad. Love the look of my new mirror. I really like the turn signal in the mirror because of the great visibility of the signal.
Reviewed by James W (Ocala, FL) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Mar 02, 2012 8:27 PM
Mirrors are nice, fit is ok. Connecting these up are a pain on a 2010 F-150 w/electric mirrors. Not the electric part but had to splice turn signal wires into existing (no color code) and then drill holes on both doors and interior wall as the year truck as a plug to connect wiring, not a hollow accordian tube. Had to get company involved to help with everything and they provided additional parts, but it was difficult to try and explain my issue. I guess this is the problem with a "fits all years" product. Once installed, works fine but you have to get used to smallness.
Reviewed by Maurice S (Pocatello, ID) Reviewed for a 1999 GMC Jimmy — Apr 08, 2011 4:04 PM
They are stylish and performs very well. A bit pricey but I'm glad I made the purchase.
Reviewed by Rollins F (Detroit, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Dec 15, 2009 5:13 AM
The mirrors that I purchased didn't have heat or electric but of course that was my decision. There isn't a whole lot of mirrors out there with these features like the turn signal on the back as well as on the mirror so on that note great job for the design. The mirror finish is kind of dull but the lights are bright and the mirror size isn't that bad. I have had others and by far this is the better one. The other facter is with the promotional discount from autoanything it was a no brainer.