- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Illuminate your blind spots and avoid costly sideswipe accidents with the Muth Signal Mirrors
- The Muth Signal Mirrors transform your plain side-view mirrors into flashing beacons to inform drivers of your lane-changing and turning intentions
- Its flashing chevrons are powered by high-intensity red LED lamps—the same blazing technology used on modern taillights
- Eyelevel positioning makes your Muth Signal Mirrors extremely visible, especially for large trucks, SUVs and vans
- Ideal when you're towing a boat, trailer or RV, which can block your standard taillight turn signals
- By blinking at a rate that's 1/5 of a second faster than traditional taillight turn signals, the Muth Signal Mirrors actually improve the reaction time of other drivers
- The Muth Signal Mirrors automatically flip on with your turn signals—no extra switches or levers needed
- Both mirrors blink when your emergency lights are on
- For frost-free side-view mirrors, get Muth's heated Signal Mirrors
- With the Muth MultiFunction Module (sold separately), you can set your Signal Mirrors to light up when you're backing up, when a door opens, when your alarm is on, and when you step on the brakes
- The Muth Brake Module links your brake pedal to your Signal Mirrors-they light up when you're stopping
- Muth Signal Mirrors are custom-shaped to directly replace your factory side-view mirrors—most vehicles retain their stock mirror housings
- Includes all the necessary hardware and wires to install your Muth Signal Mirrors—takes about an hour to mount
- Backed by a 3-year/36,000 mile warranty
In the dark ages of automotive history, drivers used elaborate arm gestures to indicate a turn or lane change. Accidents were plentiful. The taillight turn signal revolutionized driver safety, but the Muth Signal Mirror has perfected the system. These hi-tech side mirrors light-up with flashing chevrons to warn drivers in your blind spots of your intended route.
Even motorists deep in your blind spots will see the bright red arrows blinking on your Muth Signal Mirrors. They flash together with your turn signals-no extra switches needed. Plus, they light up 1/5 of a second faster than your taillights for a big boost in reaction time. Get the optional MultiFunction or Brake Module to unlock extra safety features.
About an hour is all it takes to install your Muth Signal Mirrors. Simply pop out the old mirrors and wire in the new-the mirror housing stays the same on most vehicles. Heated glass available. Includes a 3-year, 36,000 mile warranty.
- The Muth MultiFuntion Module and Brake Module can not be used together.
Muth Signal Mirrors Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gregory G (APPLE VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — May 26, 2014 10:06 PM
instruction are bad. once you figure out how to install there easy to install. they look good and order came fast.
Reviewed by Roger Y (Rochester, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Tahoe — Mar 26, 2013 9:36 PM
I am glad I took my time my to look for signal mirrors for my 08 Chevy Tahoe. These are the best.
Reviewed by Steffan S (Saint Peters, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — May 18, 2012 10:13 AM
I haven't had a chance to install the Muth LED signal mirrors yet but overall the appearance, price and quality are very good!
Reviewed by victor e f (chicago, IL) Reviewed for a 2007 Hummer H3 — Nov 20, 2011 2:11 AM
The muth mirrors are great the only thing was that the installation of them was a nite mare was some jokers wanted to charge me 1 1/2 have times the cost of the mirrors any way got them installed and they are looking great
Reviewed by John F H (Boise, ID) — Jul 13, 2011 9:00 PM
I was never much to putting christmas eve things together for the kids so their was no way I was going to attempt installing these mirrors. I am fortunate to have excellent Independant Toyota shop to do the job. It was no problem for them. They liked the instruction sheet and said product kit was well thought out. I think It took them about 4 hours to install. They look like they came from the Toyota Avalon factory. They will remind me my turn signal is on as well as warn those behind me I am going to turn. John
- muth side view mirrors
- rugged ridge mirror relocation kit
- custom towing mirrors
- fit system replacement mirrors
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- floor mats mercedes benz
- mirrors with directionals for ford pickup
- tundra bull bar
- ford f150 mirrors
- chevy tow mirrors
- fitted floor mats for trucks
- suv cargo bags
- truck bed soft covers