CIPA Replacement Side View Mirrors
- Ships By 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Swap out your shattered, cracked or mangled side view mirror and see the savings with a Replacement Side View Mirror by CIPA
- Never get gouged again-CIPA's Replacement Mirrors are an average of 54% less than dealer prices
- Replacement Side View Mirror by CIPA are fully custom made to match the look and size of your stock mirrors
- Built tough from automotive-grade black ABS and chrome-plated ABS—will not rust or corrode like metal mirrors
- Constructed with stainless steel hardware to prevent unsightly rust streaks
- Your CIPA Replacement Side View Mirrors come complete with new glass—convex for the driver's side mirrors and flat for the passenger's side mirrors
- Comes individually or in a set of two
- Manual, electric and heated-glass models available to match your stock setup
- Includes all mounting hardware for a painless, drill-free installation
- CIPA backs your Replacement Side View Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Side view mirrors are some of the most vulnerable parts on any vehicle. Mishaps in narrow parking space, tight drive-throughs, and confined alleyways can leave your mirrors smashed to smithereens. Even worse, dealers know they can make big bucks on factory replacements, so they charge you an arm and a leg. There is a better, more economical way to fix your auto. Go with CIPA's Replacement Side View Mirrors and save up to 54% off dealer prices.
Forget about universal reflectors-these CIPA Replacement Mirrors are completely custom designed to look and fit just like your stock parts. For maximum durability and corrosion resistance, they're built from black ABS and/or chrome-plated ABS. Even the hardware is stainless steel, so you won't have any rust streaks ruining the finish.
Installation's as easy as 1-2-3. Pop off the old, mount on the new Replacement Side View Mirror, and hit the road. Comes with all mounting hardware and a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Replacement Side View Mirrors Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis C (Kansas City, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Chrysler Sebring — Jan 24, 2015 1:11 PM
This Mirror was not the correct mirror for the intended vehicle. The studs will not line up with the holes on the door of the 2002 Chrysler Sebring LXI. This was a Christmas gift for my son is why it took so long to write this. We just tried installing this weekend.
Reviewed by Mary R (Anchorage, AK) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Apr 15, 2014 10:33 PM
thanks for the assistance in ordering, the speed of delivery, and quality of product. You made it easy to get this job completed!
Reviewed by Dan B (Port Charlotte, FL) — Jan 25, 2014 5:43 PM
Service reps were courteous and know the product line. The mirror was back ordered but I was kept informed of the changes. The mirror was not exactly the same as the original but it mounted without problems. The flange that covers the opening in the door was slightly mis-molded leaving a 3/16 inch gap along the upper edge. This was easily remedied with a silicone based sealant. Finding any body parts for a 1991 Geo Prism is a task so I was willing to excuse the flange tolerance issue.