- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
250 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John H (Redmond, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 10, 2017 9:25 PM
These fit snugly over my existing mirrors and secure with a thumb screw. I may have to modify this screw to give more security for the mirror so it doesn't jar loose. Should be a simple fix. They look great and give a good look at the towed trailer.
Reviewed by Eric Z (BALLSTON LAKE, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Nov 07, 2016 10:18 PM
Easy to install fits and looks like it was part of the truck. Just wish they had an electric adjustment or could connect to the stock one somehow.
Reviewed by Larry P (Spring Hill, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 06, 2016 7:24 AM
Mirrors look like standard equipment. No vibration and are fast and easy to install.
Reviewed by John S (ENDICOTT, NY) — Sep 30, 2016 7:05 AM
The mirrors was exactly what I was looking for. My only concern is that I might lose or misplace some of the parts when they are off the truck during the winter mo noths. Oterwise they work great
Reviewed by Lowell T (MENA, AR) — Sep 16, 2016 10:02 AM
The mirrors seem to be fine, but had to figure out things for myself since the instructions seem to just assume certain things and do not reference them. Have only put them on, but will not use them on the road for a couple of weeks. Seem to be good.
- cipa side view mirrors
- saddleman universal leather seat covers
- yakima heavy duty straps
- volvo cargo mat
- audi car bra
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- ford f150 side mirror
- xterra brush guard
- towing mirrors for chevy
- high performance auto air filters
- rubber mat truck bed liners
- dog suv cargo liner