CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ships By 12/01
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
192 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randy M (Blaine, WA) — Nov 19, 2014 9:41 AM
Great mirror for the price. Just make sure you have the wedge secured and tightened or you might lose a mirror on the highway like I did.
Reviewed by Dawn B (Olathe, CO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Oct 29, 2014 7:51 AM
Liked the mirrors, but after using for a couple weeks, passenger side mirror came off while driving in a rain storm. Driver side mirror still holding after months of use.
Reviewed by Fred C T (ANTIOCH, IL) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Oct 26, 2014 3:48 PM
Easy to install, very stable, locks on solidly so will not move or fall off. Best add-on towing mirrors I have owned. I'm very pleased with these. Autoanything shipped these in remarkably quick time, excellent service.
Reviewed by Jackie N (College Place, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Sep 25, 2014 5:56 PM
Great for the money...tested all the way to yellowstone! No vibration, sturdy, allowed us to fold the mirrors when needed. Only issue was manual adjustment, but expected based on the cost. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND.