- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
240 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Daniel B (WILD ROSE, WI) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 5:23 PM
Bought the mirrors for my 2014 Silverado. Install was easy and they are easy to remove when not using them. No rattles or air noise. The look nice and match my existing mirrors. The improved view and adjustability is good, not great. Good value for the price.
Reviewed by Daniel L (Oshkosh, WI) — Jun 09, 2016 4:31 AM
The drivers side mirror definitely helps see around my 26' travel trailer but the passenger side is pretty much useless the stock mirror helps more being convex glass.
Reviewed by Jeremy J (WEST VALLEY CITY, UT) — May 17, 2016 8:31 PM
If you are looking for towing mirrors that are only used when you tow bigger trailers, these are the mirrors for you. I love the ease of putting them on and off. Definitely a must buy for towing large trailers. Then they can be quickly removed for washing your truck.
Reviewed by Richard M (ASTORIA, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — May 16, 2016 8:22 PM
The mirrors went on relatively easy but, they are very small and, distracting with the main mirror. There is no vibration at all and, do help with lane changes especially. I would much rather have replacement factory extended towing mirrors if they would come with the heat and remote adjust only. The ones that are recommended for the tundra wont work though as, the have a tutn signal indicator therefore, the won't work because of the connector so, I will have to live with this clip on model.