- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your field of vision for safer towing with CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- CIPA builds these Custom Towing Mirrors to fit over the stock side view mirrors on your year, make and model
- See all the way to the back of your trailer with the extra glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors
- Ideal for towing boats, 5th wheelers, horse trailers, car trailers and more
- The glass in your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is fully adjustable
- Aerodynamic shape wards off wind whistle and vibration
- No-tool installation—just slide your CIPA Custom Towing Mirror over your factory side views
- Shims and a tightening knob are included for a secure fit
- Pick up a pair of CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors for total trailer coverage, or get each side individually
- CIPA backs your Custom Towing Mirrors with a 1-year warranty
Whoever said that “getting there is half the fun" obviously never had to haul around a 5th wheeler, horse trailer or boat. When you've got a big load in tow, just changing lanes can be a hair-raising experience, especially if you can't see around your rig. Take the stress out of transporting your trailers with a CIPA Custom Towing Mirror. Simply slide this mirror extender over your stock side views to keep a close eye on your surroundings. You can even adjust the glass to the ideal viewing angle.
Your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors don't stick out like a sore thumbs. They're custom sculpted to fit seamlessly over your factory mirrors. Plus, their aerodynamic shaping fights off wind whistle and vibration.
Installing your CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors is a snap. They slip right onto your existing mirrors-no tools or drilling needed. And, their robust ABS construction can bear the most punishing abuse. Includes a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not design the Custom Towing Mirrors to fit onto stock side view mirrors equipped with additional lighting features, such as LED turn signals, automatic dimming, and puddle lights.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
246 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lowell T (MENA, AR) — Sep 16, 2016 10:02 AM
The mirrors seem to be fine, but had to figure out things for myself since the instructions seem to just assume certain things and do not reference them. Have only put them on, but will not use them on the road for a couple of weeks. Seem to be good.
Reviewed by Derek H (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Aug 29, 2016 9:36 AM
The install could have been a bit better if they already had the sticky felt attached to the mirrors but they do work and do increase visibility. They do look goofy when installed but there's no way around that.
Reviewed by Tami R (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Jul 22, 2016 4:55 AM
This mirror was easy to install. The problem is that it was just as easy to fall off the first time it was used. It left a small dent and two big scratches on my truck as it flew off my mirror. Not only did it damage my vehicle but, it created a traffic hazard for other vehicles. I DO NOT recommend this product.
Reviewed by Ron V (SUTHERLAND, NE) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Yukon XL — Jun 27, 2016 8:55 PM
We've had the custom side mirrors for a couple weeks and a couple trips towing. They are easy on and off. Fit very secure and look great. Best of all is their functionality.