CIPA Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For the Swiss Army Knife of towing mirrors, equip your rig with the CIPA Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors
- They slide out a full 4.25" for a clear line of vision around your haul
- Ideal for towing boats, trailers, 5th wheelers and more
- CIPA custom makes Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors to replace the stock side views on your year, make and model
- Giant 10" x 10" mirror face for the greatest visibility
- Fold-away and break-away features on your CIPA Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors let you drive harm-free through tight spots
- Comes with a free set of 3.75" x 3.75" wedge spot mirrors to clear out your blinds
- Available in manual, electric or heated to match your factory options
- Your CIPA Extendable Replacement Side View Mirror fits onto the factory base—no drilling needed
- Sold in pairs
- CIPA backs your Extendable Replacement Side View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
It's an all too common problem: you regularly have something hitched to your bumper, but you don't want to mutilate your rig with monster-size towing mirrors. Instead, you put up with strapping on flimsy extenders before each haul, and hope that they won't shake off halfway to the drop site. The solution to this roadway annoyance is CIPA's Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors. They slide in and out a full 4.25" for a clear line of sight around any boat, trailer or 5th wheeler.
Besides being incredibly handy, your CIPA Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors are custom made for a stock fit and finish. They even boasts fold-away and break-away features when you need to maneuver through narrow routes.
For unmatched visibility, the Extendable Mirrors use a huge 10" x 10" glass face. And, you also get a set of spot mirrors to clear any blinds. The no-drill installation is a breeze, and all hardware is included, along with a 1-year warranty.
- CIPA did not engineer the Extendable Replacement Side View Mirror for vehicles with factory mirror options, such as turn signals, puddle lights and memory.
CIPA Extendable Replacement Side View Mirrors Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James M (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Apr 02, 2015 9:29 AM
I thought it would be a little difficult to install as the instructions should the door panel had to come off! However that was not accurate, and they installed in about 20 to 30 minutes. They look great!!!
Reviewed by Regan S (EUREKA, MT) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Dec 04, 2014 7:23 AM
the mirrors fit perfect easy to install and look great. Its like driving a different truck. Just like driving my Peterbilt.
Reviewed by Dan D (South Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Aug 07, 2014 5:28 AM
Mirrors are large and partially blocks views forward. Would have preferred mirrors shown in ad. The all-plastic composition makes me question durability.
Reviewed by Dennis R L (Saint Johns, AZ) — Jun 25, 2014 7:13 AM
Easy to install, look great, work perfect. Great choice if you are looking for mirrors to improve visibility when hauling large trailers . Love them. R.Lee
Reviewed by David G (TRINIDAD, CA) — Jun 20, 2014 4:37 PM
These mirrors pale in comparison to my TTTs which had heat and lights for half the price, the plastic looks cheap, the telescoping assembly seems like the wind might break it off. The mirrors, the only redeeming virtue, are nice and very large.
- cipa side view mirror
- ford f150 mirror extensions
- k source replacement mirror
- universal tow mirror
- saturn car mats
- toyota dash mats
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- f 150 floor mats
- replacement mirrors for chevy trucks
- 2004 yukon xl mirror with blinker
- truck bed rail guards
- home garage parking stops
- cheap chrome pillars