- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Lose your doors and keep your rear view with CIPA CJ-Style Jeep Replacement Mirrors
- Faster and cheaper than installing hinged mirrors or relocating stock mirrors
- Mount mirrors to windshield frame so you can legally take off your doors
- Perfect for running half doors, soft doors or no doors at all
- Permanently mounts to the outside edge of the upper windshield hinge
- Mounts to existing holes with no drilling required
- Delivers full functionality with full doors in place—even on the passenger side
- Passenger side brackets are bent for easy viewing through the windshield from the driver’s seat
- Your CIPA CJ-Style Jeep Replacement Mirrors are backed by a 1-year warranty
Rolling in your Jeep Wrangler is all about fun in the sun. That means dropping the top when you want some sunshine, and dropping the doors when you want a full-blown outdoor adventure. But when you drop the doors on newer Wranglers, the side view mirrors go with them. So, take a page from the old-school Jeep CJ and mount your mirrors to the windshield frame with CIPA CJ-Style Jeep Replacement Mirrors.
Perfect for running half doors, soft doors or no doors at all, CIPA CJ Replacement Mirrors mean never fiddling with factory or hinged mirrors ever again. They permanently mount to the outside edge of your Wrangler's upper windshield hinge. And your CIPA CJ Jeep Mirrors bolt to existing holes with no drilling required.
CIPA Jeep replacement mirrors deliver full functionality even with full doors in place—including the passenger side. The passenger side brackets are bent for easy viewing from the driver's seat. And they're set up to view through the windshield, not the door window, for superior hindsight. What's more, CIPA backs your CJ-Style Jeep Replacement Mirrors with a 1-year warranty.
- Mirrors are sold individually
CIPA CJ-Style Jeep Replacement Mirrors Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mark M (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 1990 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 14, 2015 3:17 PM
Installation was fairly easy - although getting the old screws out of the mounting brackets of 24 yr old YJ a challenge. Mirror seems sturdy and happy to have it