- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a close eye on your backside with a CIPA Rear View Mirror
- Perfect as an inexpensive stock replacement or an improvement over an old-fashioned reflector
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror features an anti-glare mode to prevent blindness during nighttime drives
- With the optional downwardly-angled map lights, you and your passengers can read at night without affecting the driver's visibility
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror comes in 3 sizes: 8", 10" or 12"
- Installs securely to either your existing mirror's mounting base or to the optional mounting kit
- CIPA covers your Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
On the road of life, knowing where you've been is almost as important as knowing where you're headed. When you can't see what's going on over your shoulder, you can't spot cops lurking about, tailgaters creeping up, or ambulances barreling your way. With a CIPA Rear View Mirror riding up front, you'll always be able to watch your back.
Whether you're replacing a damaged stock mirror or upgrading from an old-school reflector, CIPA Rear View Mirrors are the clear choice. During nighttime drives, you can flip into anti-glare mode for a blind-free commute. And, you can upgrade with the optional map lights for some extra illumination when you need it most. Either way, going with a CIPA Rear View Mirror over a factory-made replacement will save you tons of funds.
Your CIPA Rear View Mirror easily mounts onto stock mounting bases, or you can make your own installation point with the optional mounting kit and adhesive. 3 sizes available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
162 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brittany A (Spring Hill, TN) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Compass — Mar 03, 2017 1:39 PM
Very, very happy with my mirror purchase. Arrived very quick. Very easy to install. Great replacement! Thank You
Reviewed by Francis M (Huntingtown, MD) Reviewed for a 1994 Chevy C/K 1500 — Feb 22, 2017 5:41 PM
Took 2 seconds to install. It was the right size, etc. Perfect. Thanks
Reviewed by Robert T (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Feb 07, 2017 6:17 AM
My factory rear view mirror on my 06 MX5 was beginning to show its age with discoloration and cracking in the reflective surface. CIPA mirror was same shape and size. Removal of old mirror was a little difficult, but new one went on easily and looks great. Should have done this two years ago. Great price and good quality.
- cipa rear view mirrors
- rear view mirror with compass and temperature
- smittybilt katch all seat covers
- yakima kayak stacker
- gmc dash mat
- rear view mirror nissan
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- audi a6 rear view mirror
- 2001 dodge ram rear view mirror
- 2012 ford f150 seat covers
- car stops for garages
- chrome accents for trucks
- truck bed trim