- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a close eye on your backside with a CIPA Rear View Mirror
- Perfect as an inexpensive stock replacement or an improvement over an old-fashioned reflector
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror features an anti-glare mode to prevent blindness during nighttime drives
- With the optional downwardly-angled map lights, you and your passengers can read at night without affecting the driver's visibility
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror comes in 3 sizes: 8", 10" or 12"
- Installs securely to either your existing mirror's mounting base or to the optional mounting kit
- CIPA covers your Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
On the road of life, knowing where you've been is almost as important as knowing where you're headed. When you can't see what's going on over your shoulder, you can't spot cops lurking about, tailgaters creeping up, or ambulances barreling your way. With a CIPA Rear View Mirror riding up front, you'll always be able to watch your back.
Whether you're replacing a damaged stock mirror or upgrading from an old-school reflector, CIPA Rear View Mirrors are the clear choice. During nighttime drives, you can flip into anti-glare mode for a blind-free commute. And, you can upgrade with the optional map lights for some extra illumination when you need it most. Either way, going with a CIPA Rear View Mirror over a factory-made replacement will save you tons of funds.
Your CIPA Rear View Mirror easily mounts onto stock mounting bases, or you can make your own installation point with the optional mounting kit and adhesive. 3 sizes available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
173 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David T (Felton, DE) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Feb 15, 2018 10:05 AM
Original rear view mirror had deteriorated around the edges. Replaced with the CIPA mirror. Installation was easy and it looks great.
Reviewed by Derek G (Orland, CA) — Jan 18, 2018 9:50 AM
Replaced the windshield in my 94 ranger and it came with factory mount attached. Mirror fit mount and for the price is better than I expected!
Reviewed by Robert C (MELBOURNE, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Matrix — Jan 18, 2018 4:30 AM
Fits perfect on the existing glued-on window bracket of my 2008 Matrix. I just needed a Torx head screwdriver for the set screw (I didn't note what size Torx, since I have a small Variety of Torx screwdriver sizes). This was much much cheaper to buy this mirror than the OEM replacement part at over $100. This product seems high quality... as good as original.