- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a close eye on your backside with a CIPA Rear View Mirror
- Perfect as an inexpensive stock replacement or an improvement over an old-fashioned reflector
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror features an anti-glare mode to prevent blindness during nighttime drives
- With the optional downwardly-angled map lights, you and your passengers can read at night without affecting the driver's visibility
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror comes in 3 sizes: 8", 10" or 12"
- Installs securely to either your existing mirror's mounting base or to the optional mounting kit
- CIPA covers your Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
On the road of life, knowing where you've been is almost as important as knowing where you're headed. When you can't see what's going on over your shoulder, you can't spot cops lurking about, tailgaters creeping up, or ambulances barreling your way. With a CIPA Rear View Mirror riding up front, you'll always be able to watch your back.
Whether you're replacing a damaged stock mirror or upgrading from an old-school reflector, CIPA Rear View Mirrors are the clear choice. During nighttime drives, you can flip into anti-glare mode for a blind-free commute. And, you can upgrade with the optional map lights for some extra illumination when you need it most. Either way, going with a CIPA Rear View Mirror over a factory-made replacement will save you tons of funds.
Your CIPA Rear View Mirror easily mounts onto stock mounting bases, or you can make your own installation point with the optional mounting kit and adhesive. 3 sizes available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
141 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Lindsey G (Casselberry, FL) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Mustang — Jan 20, 2016 11:47 AM
This mirror is exactly what I needed. The representative researched the correct mirror for my vehicle, placed the order, and I was off the phone in less than 10 minutes. I got the mirror more quickly than I thought I would (3-4 days) and it fit perfectly. Great service!
Reviewed by Eugene F (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class — Jan 07, 2016 11:39 AM
We ordered this low cost replacement mirror for our SLK Mercedes. OEM mirror was self dimming and $300. This mirror is the correct size (8") and for $280 savings I can flip the switch a lot. Mirror is not outstanding quality but it is serviceable. I would purchase this mirror again.
Reviewed by Kevin M (Columbia, PA) — Nov 21, 2015 3:35 AM
I made the mirror work. But it wasn't a factory replacement. I had to buy glue to fasten it to the window when it wasn't designed that way. Plus the mirror glass had a small defect on the edge. not what I was expecting.
Reviewed by William H (VIRGINIA BEACH, VA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Stratus — Nov 18, 2015 8:42 PM
My original mirror had discoloration on the mirror surface. This was a nice replacement at a cheap price. Installed quickly and easily -- all I needed was a phillips-head screwdriver. The 10" was slightly smaller than the original 10.5", but that wasn't a problem to me.
Reviewed by Wondell W (Milton, WV) Reviewed for a 1986 Chevy C/K Pickup — Nov 13, 2015 5:22 AM
Looks just like OEM replacement part for about half the cost. Really pleased.Would recommend .
- cipa rear view mirrors
- panoramic rearview mirror
- cipa auto dimming mirror
- rear view mirror with temp and compass
- toyota bras
- rear view mirror nissan
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- 2011 dodge ram rear view mirror
- pontiac g6 rear view mirror
- hyundai accent rear view mirror
- where to buy car mats
- discount cold air intake systems
- bicycle carrying racks