- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a close eye on your backside with a CIPA Rear View Mirror
- Perfect as an inexpensive stock replacement or an improvement over an old-fashioned reflector
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror features an anti-glare mode to prevent blindness during nighttime drives
- With the optional downwardly-angled map lights, you and your passengers can read at night without affecting the driver's visibility
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror comes in 3 sizes: 8", 10" or 12"
- Installs securely to either your existing mirror's mounting base or to the optional mounting kit
- CIPA covers your Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
On the road of life, knowing where you've been is almost as important as knowing where you're headed. When you can't see what's going on over your shoulder, you can't spot cops lurking about, tailgaters creeping up, or ambulances barreling your way. With a CIPA Rear View Mirror riding up front, you'll always be able to watch your back.
Whether you're replacing a damaged stock mirror or upgrading from an old-school reflector, CIPA Rear View Mirrors are the clear choice. During nighttime drives, you can flip into anti-glare mode for a blind-free commute. And, you can upgrade with the optional map lights for some extra illumination when you need it most. Either way, going with a CIPA Rear View Mirror over a factory-made replacement will save you tons of funds.
Your CIPA Rear View Mirror easily mounts onto stock mounting bases, or you can make your own installation point with the optional mounting kit and adhesive. 3 sizes available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
154 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by David A (TIPP CITY, OH) Reviewed for a 2006 Mazda 3 — Sep 25, 2016 9:34 AM
old mirror had cracked mount, was loose; this one fit perfectly, did not have to replace metal mounting fixture on windshiedl
Reviewed by Bryan B (north las vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 1993 Honda Del Sol — Sep 22, 2016 8:46 PM
I purchased the 8" mirror for my honda del sol thinking 1 inch wouldn't matter. But it is too small. The factory mirror is 9 inches I should of went with th 19 inch. But it is cheap and works ok
Reviewed by Allan O (CONCORD, NC) — Sep 19, 2016 4:14 PM
I received the mirror in record timeframe (2 days). The quality and appearance is excellent and it install just as easily. I would recommend this to everyone.
Reviewed by Paul M (NORTH ANDOVER, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Nissan Rogue — Sep 06, 2016 7:30 AM
I pulled off old Nissan mirror, this one slid right on same bracket , took 10 seconds .
- cipa rear view mirrors
- panoramic rearview mirror
- cipa auto dimming mirror
- rear view mirror with temp and compass
- toyota bras
- rear view mirror nissan
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- 2011 dodge ram rear view mirror
- pontiac g6 rear view mirror
- hyundai accent rear view mirror
- where to buy car mats
- discount cold air intake systems
- bicycle carrying racks