CIPA Rear View Mirror
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 2/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep a close eye on your backside with a CIPA Rear View Mirror
- Perfect as an inexpensive stock replacement or an improvement over an old-fashioned reflector
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror features an anti-glare mode to prevent blindness during nighttime drives
- With the optional downwardly-angled map lights, you and your passengers can read at night without affecting the driver's visibility
- Your CIPA Rear View Mirror comes in 3 sizes: 8", 10" or 12"
- Installs securely to either your existing mirror's mounting base or to the optional mounting kit
- CIPA covers your Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
On the road of life, knowing where you've been is almost as important as knowing where you're headed. When you can't see what's going on over your shoulder, you can't spot cops lurking about, tailgaters creeping up, or ambulances barreling your way. With a CIPA Rear View Mirror riding up front, you'll always be able to watch your back.
Whether you're replacing a damaged stock mirror or upgrading from an old-school reflector, CIPA Rear View Mirrors are the clear choice. During nighttime drives, you can flip into anti-glare mode for a blind-free commute. And, you can upgrade with the optional map lights for some extra illumination when you need it most. Either way, going with a CIPA Rear View Mirror over a factory-made replacement will save you tons of funds.
Your CIPA Rear View Mirror easily mounts onto stock mounting bases, or you can make your own installation point with the optional mounting kit and adhesive. 3 sizes available. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
120 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Forrest W (Hereford, AZ) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Ranger — Jan 09, 2015 11:44 PM
I could not believe that I could get such quality mirror at such a bargain price. But along with the mirror I purchased a mounting kit, the adhesive was the worst I have ever used. For some strange reason I think it was rubber cement, I would not recommend that product to my worst enemy. Wound up getting a good adhesive from my locale auto parts. But the bright side sure like that mirror.
Reviewed by R T N (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 1993 Nissan Quest — Oct 29, 2014 9:22 PM
This replacement rear-view mirror is nearly identical to the original item. However, it requires a specialized glue & window-glass prep-chemical to properly attach the mirror to the windshield. I am neither an auto mechanic nor a car fix-it enthusiast and DID NOT know this factoid. It would have been much easier if this was explained and both products offered for optional purchase. After a week delay to get the glue, the mirror installed easily. Too soon to tell if it lasts another 20 years.
Reviewed by James E (Hebron, KY) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-250 — Oct 27, 2014 4:54 PM
Very nice mirror. Had to replace my windshield and wanted to replace the old worn mirror that was hard to see out of with a newer version. This mirror fit perfect and looks like the old original mirror only much nicer with a clear view of traffic. Would recommend as a replacement on this application.
- cipa rear view mirrors
- cipa auto dimming mirror
- panoramic mirror for car
- rearview mirror with compass
- lexus rear view mirror replacement
- aftermarket rear view mirrors
- car mats honda
- audi a6 rear view mirror
- 2001 dodge ram rear view mirror
- corolla seat covers
- car stops for garages
- chrome accents for trucks
- truck bed trim