The current product is out of stock.
Click Rear View Mirrors to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get maximum rear visibility for safer driving with a CIPA Panoramic Rear View Mirror
- The convex glass in your CIPA Panoramic Rear View Mirror delivers greater back and side roadway reflection coverage
- Diminishes your blind spots for surer lane changes, passing and turns
- Your CIPA Panoramic Rear View Mirror comes complete with a set of spring clips for a simple installation on top of your stock rear view mirror
- Available in both 12" and 18" lengths
- CIPA backs your Panoramic Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
The more road you can see, the more trouble you can avoid. Countless accidents occur every day because people simply don't notice each other. Protect yourself from a costly collision with a CIPA Panoramic Rear View Mirror. Like having eyes in the back of your head, this wide-angle, convex glass mirror gives you an expansive view of what's going on behind you for greater driving safety.
Sure, an owl can twist its head around nearly 360 degrees for major visibility, but our human anatomy just doesn't work that way. Besides, taking your eyes off the road is a sure-fire recipe for disaster. With a CIPA Panoramic Mirror onboard, you can keep a close eye on your backside and blind spots and almost never have to look over your shoulder.
Your CIPA Panoramic Rear View Mirror clips right to your existing mirror using the included set of spring clips. And, you can choose between the standard 12" Panoramic Rear View Mirror or the king-size 18" model. Covered by a 1-year warranty.
CIPA Panoramic Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Scott H (Mount Vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-250 — Sep 24, 2012 10:25 AM
Very difficult to get used to since the edges are warped. If it were made of glass or at least not warped plastic, it would be easier to be accustomed to it. Visibility is good, it just is poor quality.
Reviewed by Robin K (Bath, NC) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Grand Caravan — Jun 07, 2012 3:36 PM
I was very pleased at the field of vision as well as the clarity I get with this mirror. No more blind spots
Reviewed by David D (Atlanta, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Subaru Forester — May 13, 2012 11:14 AM
I have no immediate dissatisfactions, but problems identifying the inevitable remaining blind spot on each side, and assume this will diminish quickly. Although attaching is very simple, a note of instruction on the packaging would still have helped.
- cipa rear view mirrors
- mastercraft rubicon seats
- rearview mirror with compass
- yakima skybox cargo box
- dog seat cover for bmw
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- kia rear view mirror
- 1998 dodge ram rear view mirror and backup monitor
- ford f 150 floor mats
- ford focus rear view mirror replacement
- car mats direct
- van luggage carriers
- rain and wind deflectors