- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go from day to night visibility with the CIPA Day/Night Rear View Mirror with Map Lights!
- Attaches to your windshield on an adjustable swivel mount
- Downward-illuminating map lights for increased safety
- A perfect fit for all vehicles with a standard mirror mount
- Features individual controls for each light
- A great savings and better quality than OEM replacement
- Manual thumb switch between day and night settings for more comfortable driving
- Your CIPA Day/Night Rear View Mirror is covered by a limited 1-year warranty
Say goodbye to low rear-view visibility, because with the CIPA Day/Night Rear View Mirror with Map Lights, changing the setting is just a flip of a switch away. The perfect replacement rearview mirror for your factory-installed mirror, the CIPA installs directly into your standard mirror mount with its own swivel feature. The mirror can be tilted to reduce brightness or glare of headlights behind you and a manual switch allows you to toggle between day and night positions.
Your CIPA night and day rear view mirror measures 2.5"H x 10"W and is held by a black casing. CIPA rear view mirrors are backed by a limited 1-year warranty.
- Mirror mount adhesive is not included
CIPA Day/Night Rear View Mirror With Map Lights Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis M (Stillwater, OK) Reviewed for a 1999 Ford F-150 — May 04, 2016 4:49 AM
Installing this item was like falling off the end of a log. Installation was done in 5 minutes. The mirror was made by the same original equipment manufacturer as made the original mirror in my 2000 Chevy Impala so the bases were identical. We love the map light feature of this mirror and the fact that it is auto on when the interior dome lights are on because you plug it into the electrical system like the original mirror in the vehicle. Great value and easy install in my case.
Reviewed by John S (Clarkston, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Buick Regal — Mar 26, 2016 10:51 AM
Replaced the OEM mirror in my '02 Buick Regal exactly. The 7 pin plug in the car was a perfect fit in the new mirror which has only 3 pins because the new mirror dose not have automatic day/night feature but has a manual lever instead. The map lights function as the OEM item turning on and off with doors and with manual push buttons as well. This replacement is made by Donally as the OEM
Reviewed by Stuart S (chatham, VA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Impala — Dec 28, 2015 9:25 AM
Fit on existing base and the electric plug was an exact match. Took less than 10 minutes to take out the old mirror and install the new one. If you need an inside rearview mirror for a 2000 Impala with map lights this is the one.