CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirrors
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/27
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your vehicle with the CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror for no-brainer protection from blinding glare
- Your high-tech CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror's internal sensors measure ambient light and change the glass's tint to shield against dazzling reflected light
- Reduces eye strain and makes nighttime driving safer
- Optional digital compass, map light and/or temperature gauge transforms your CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror into a state-of-the-art navigation system
- CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirrors mount onto both domestic wedge bases and foreign camlock bases—see related images to identify your base type
- Installation of the mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details) - wiring experience or professional installation recommended
- Made in the USA
- CIPA covers your Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror with a 1-year warranty
Vehicles these days are taller than ever, especially now that towering lift kits and oversized wheels are all the rage. Unfortunately, as bumpers get higher, headlights begin beaming right into our rear view mirrors. Then, those rays have no where to go except into your eyes. Drive safe and comfortable with a CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror. Its cutting-edge sensors keep an eye on ambient light levels and automatically adjust the glass's tint when glare flares up.
Of course, your CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror can do more than banish blinding shine. Available with an optional digital compass, map light and/or temperature gauge, you always know exactly where you're going and what you'll need to wear when you get there with this advanced rear view mirror.
Your CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror mounts right onto factory wedge or camlock bases. Requires some hard wiring using the included wiring harness - wiring experience or professional installation recommended. 1-year warranty.
CIPA Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirrors Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard C (Newburgh, IN) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Ranger — Jan 10, 2015 7:42 PM
Got this back in December, had it installed on my Ford Ranger 2011. It works great! Now I have a Ranger with an Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirrors with the map lights below. This is great!
Reviewed by Daniel S (GILBERT, AZ) — May 31, 2014 11:47 AM
I was just a bit reluctant to spend this much for an auto dimming/compass mirror for my Ford F150 however I must now say that it was money well spent. The ease of installation and the simple set up made this well worth the cost. I would recommend this to anyone wanting to have these features on their car/truck.
Reviewed by John L (Louisville, KY) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Monte Carlo — Apr 18, 2014 2:43 AM
I had a factory auto dimming mirror that eventually went bad. I replaced it with Base Model CIPA mirror that just Auto-Dims. It works a bit better than the factory one did, and the install was very easy. It plugged directly in.
Reviewed by Gailen E (Ventura, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Apr 02, 2014 9:20 PM
Not only a good price but good service Would not recommend self install to the faint of heart. Once installed, it is great.
Reviewed by Richard B (MONT BELVIEU, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Feb 17, 2014 9:16 PM
This is a really nice mirror had to drive around in circles a couple of times to set the compass but it works great
- cipa rear view mirrors
- cipa auto dimming mirrors
- panoramic rear view mirrors
- rear view mirror with temp and compass
- toyota floor mats all weather
- rear view mirror nissan
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- dodge dakota tonneau cover
- dodge ram rear view mirror
- honda accord auto dim rear
- truck bed rail protection
- floor mats for a car
- garage floor stops for cars