We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Street Scene Cal-Vu Signal Mirrors Part #950-25210 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Rollins F (Detroit, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy S10 Pickup — Dec 15, 2009 5:13 AM
The mirrors that I purchased didn't have heat or electric but of course that was my decision. There isn't a whole lot of mirrors out there with these features like the turn signal on the back as well as on the mirror so on that note great job for the design. The mirror finish is kind of dull but the lights are bright and the mirror size isn't that bad. I have had others and by far this is the better one. The other facter is with the promotional discount from autoanything it was a no brainer.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:950-25210
- street scene mirrors
- street scene 950-17240
- 1995 neon side view mirrors
- how do i tighten sideview mirror 1988 jeep wrangler
- how to remove mirror covers from a 2008 smart car
- subaru side mirror installation
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- honda 2009 crv side rear view mirror
- honda crv mirror bras
- 2006 dodge magnum side mirror
- cargo carriers for suv
- customized floor mats
- leather seat covers for trucks