We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Street Scene Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors Part #950-16630 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bob K (Wichita, KS) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Dakota — Jan 29, 2008 1:12 PM
I have a 01 Dakota R/T with power and heated mirrors that are great to have but look really bad.The S/S mirrors made such a big difference in the way it looks.The factory mirrors stuck out like big Dumbo ears and these give it the smooth sport truck look.
Ships Between 11/17 - 11/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:950-16630
- street scene mirrors
- should i remove my heated mirrors on s10?
- dodge sideveiw mirrors
- where can i buy a review mirror
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- volkswagen side view mirror
- how to remove mirror covers from a 2008 smart car
- side mirror replacement for 2004 grand prix
- side view mirror replacement honda crv
- towing mirrors for 2009 chevy silverado
- pickup truck caps
- cargo covers for suv
- customized car floor mats