We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Street Scene Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors Part #950-11810 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Phillip G (Campbellsville, KY) — Nov 08, 2011 4:48 AM
I have the plane manual mirrors. They seem to be the best quality that I would expect. My guess would be that the manufacturer supplied all the auto makers with mirrors. The only reason I got these mirrors in the first place, is because my state requires at least one one the driver side. With that in mind, I was hoping they would be a little smaller. Even an option for a lot smaller would have pleased me greatly. They are still smaller than factory and they look better. They are well made and designed. Get some or do without if you can.
Reviewed by James K (Springfield, IL) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford Ranger — Apr 26, 2006 4:04 AM
I love the Cal-Vu mirrors, definitely a quality product! They look so much better than the factory installed mirrors and provide a better view to the rear than the factory mirrors. Installation was a breeze.
This part has been discontinued by Street Scene . We apologize for the inconvenience.View all options for this product
- street scene mirrors
- fit system replacement mirrors
- side view mirror led lights
- sport mirrors for 2000 chevy s-10
- how to remove mirror covers from a 2008 smart car
- aftermarket 2006 saab passenger mirror
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- chevy suburban side mirror turn signal
- right side mirror 1996 geo metro for sale free shipping
- 2004 pontiac grand prix side view mirror
- custom floor mats auto
- truck tool boxes san diego
- van cargo carrier