We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CIPA Replacement Side View Mirrors Part #23195 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Curt R (Athens, IL) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy S10 Pickup — Nov 05, 2008 8:56 AM
The mirror housing matches the factory very well. The problem is the glass. It delivers a distorted fun house reflection. It is good enough to do the job, but it can make you dizzy looking in it. Also they could include the nuts for mounting and/or directions. Be careful when removing the old mirror not to drop the nust into the door, they need to be reused. That would have been nice to know ahead of time.
Reviewed by Victor B (Bastrop, TX) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy S10 Pickup — Jun 29, 2006 5:55 AM
The miror was easy to install ad looks identical to the original. The only reservation I have is that the optics of the convex mirror distort the image seen by the driver. Otherwise it is a great product.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Manual, Foldaway
- Color:Paint Ready ABS
- Part #:23195
- Replaces Original Equipment Manufacturers Mirror #15150850
- cipa side view mirror
- 1995 neon side view mirrors
- 2000 silverado power heated sports mirrors
- 2004 subaru outback side view mirror
- subaru side mirror installation
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- battery size 2008 toyota yaris inexpensive
- fod f150 seat covers
- jeep commander towing mirror
- protective car mats
- custom dash covers for cars
- dual exhaust mufflers