We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
CIPA Custom Towing Mirrors Part #10200 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jim G (Cusick, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jul 13, 2010 8:30 PM
easey way to get your mirrors exstended out for towing/and easey to remove when not using/easey to install/blends in well with stock mirrors/needs no drilling/or other hassels/and you dont have to have them on when not hauling your trailer around/on a scale of 1 threw 10 would rate them at 9
Reviewed by John P (Bonita, CA) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Suburban — Jun 29, 2009 8:20 PM
the mirrows look good on my Suburban and the vision is quite good. There is very little viberation at highway speed. For the price and quality I recomend them Highly. Baja John.
Reviewed by Jacqueline K E (Jasper, GA) Reviewed for a 1996 Chevy C/K 2500 — Jun 26, 2007 5:49 AM
The CIPA Towing Mirrors are quick and easy to install and uninstall. They stayed firmly in place for our 1900-mile trip. The only problem I had was getting used to seeing two images on each side - the one in my regular mirror and the one in the extension. By the time we got home, I was learning to focus on one or the other.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:10200
- Sold as a pair
- cipa side view mirror
- cipa towing mirrors 80000
- 1992 chevy truck towing mirrors
- 2008 chevy tahoe turn signal mirrors
- saturn side view mirror replacement
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- 2011 chevy van mirror
- installing turn signal mirrors on 2011 silverado muth
- cipa tow mirrors for, jeep liberty
- automotive radar detectors
- side step up rails
- suv cargo units suv racks