We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Fit System Replacement Mirrors Part #62028G Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by don a (DOTHAN, AL) — Jul 29, 2015 4:44 AM
Overall the mirrors work fine. The downside is the left side doesn't fit as well as the right side. There is a small gap between the bottom of mirror bracket and the door and both mirrors (not the brackets) shake while your driving.
Reviewed by Eric B (Fall City, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Apr 13, 2011 3:00 PM
The mirror looks good and installation was easy. Only criticism is that the mirror vibrates at freeway speeds. This distorts the reflection some and makes it a little annoying. Below 55 MPH, they are great!
Reviewed by Anthony D (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2000 GMC Sierra — Nov 06, 2010 12:51 PM
Busted up driver's side mirror on a GMC pickup. Mirror only (not housing) was more expensive at dealer than this whole unit. Very easy to install. Pop off inside small triangular trim, roll down window, unplug wiring harness, remove 3 nuts, reverse process. Mirror vibrates a bit while driving (only complaint & reason for average quality rating), but it works fine. K-Source was one third the dealer's price for the whole ass'y & looks identical to OEM. Another great buy from Autoanything!
Ships Between 2/22 - 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Foldaway, Non-Extendable Standard Mirror, with Single Lens
- Color:Textured Black, with Chrome Cover
- Part #:62028G
- fit system side view mirrors
- 2006 acura mdx side view mirror
- street scene 950-17240
- used side view mirror honda civic
- side towing mirror covers
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- how to remove mirror covers from a 2008 smart car
- 2006 avalanche towing mirrors
- 2008 escalade side mirror
- chevy silverado side mirrors 2009
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- performance air filters automobile
- performance chips for automobile