We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Fit System Replacement Mirrors Part #70507T Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ray K (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 1992 Toyota Corolla — Feb 17, 2015 1:58 PM
This was not difficult to install until I had to screw the plastic interior lever onto the metal rod that went through the door. It was difficult to get the plastic to move onto the rod, but after enough wiggling and application of oil, the screw threads finally moved close enough over the metal rod for the screw threads to catch and screw in. I was afraid that if I applied too much force, I would damage the mirror assembly.
Ships Between 2/28 - 3/02
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Smooth Black
- Part #:70507T
- fit system side view mirrors
- fod escape mirror
- how do i tighten sideview mirror 1988 jeep wrangler
- side view mirror 1992 toyota corolla
- subaru side mirror installation
- how to remove mirror covers from a 2008 smart car
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- towing mirror for ford f350
- nissan titan mirror
- 96' chevy blazer side mirrors
- auto anything nerf bars
- custom rubber mats for cars
- tents for back of trucks