We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Rugged Ridge Mirror Relocation Kit Part #11026.10 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William S (Gallipolis Ferry, WV) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 21, 2012 11:32 AM
The mirrors are very loose no matter how much you tighten them. As a result, you can't keep the mirrors in the same place. Also, the chrome finish is already getting rust spots on it and I have had them less than a month.
Ships By 10/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Color:Stainless Steel
- Part #:11026.10
- Kit includes 2 mirrors and mounting brackets
- Round mirror relocation kit
- rugged ridge side view mirrors
- jeep wrangler mirror relocation kit
- snap on tow mirror reviews
- tacoma heated mirrors
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- saturn side view mirror replacement
- how to remove mirror covers from a 2008 smart car
- side mirror for 1989 dodge ram 50
- toyota camry chrome bra
- 1997 silverado 1500 slide on trailer mirror
- bumper guard for pickups
- car mats low cost
- performance chips for automobile