- Extend your towing vision with the CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror
- The quick, economic alternative to expensive towing mirrors
- Perfect for temporary and light towing jobs (not recommended for full-time or heavy-duty towing)
- Ball-and-socket mount enables mirror adjustment in any direction and angle
- Secures to factory mirrors with rubber straps—fits large, uniquely shaped mirrors
- Easy-to-adjust arms fit tight for a steady, vibration-free ride
- Universal design installs easily without tools
- Fits factory mirrors between 7" to 10"
- Mirror face measures a rearview-whopping 4.75" H x 7.5" W
- Extends your OE mirror by a total 7" for maximum peace of mind
- Mirror works on either driver or passenger side of your vehicle
- Does not obstruct your vehicle's existing mirror viewing area
- When you’re not towing, simply remove and store in a cool dry place
- Black finish delivers a subtle, OEM look
- Your CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you're long on trailer and short on mirror, time and cash, dashing out to the local RV shop for a set of expensive tow mirrors is out of the question. The toll those take on your budget and your weekend is just too much. So, strap on the full-sized rearview outlook that won't bust your bank account or your TV time-the CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror.
When you need a quick, easy and economical solution to your tow-mirror woes, the CIPA Towing Mirror is it. Designed to clip right to your factory mirrors, CIPA Tow mirrors extend a full 7" for maximum rear view vision. And, the built-in ball and socket mount allows mirror adjustment in all directions, so you always have a keen eye on what's doing behind you.
Installing your CIPA Towing Mirrors is a cinch. Adjustable rubber straps fit around your factory mirrors-even large and uniquely shaped mirrors-for a tight, vibration-free fit without any tools. And best yet, CIPA backs your Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror with a reflective 1-year warranty.
- Mirrors are sold individually
CIPA Adjustable Clip On Towing Mirror Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen R (FORT COLLINS, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Sep 13, 2013 8:03 AM
These mirrors are better than nothing. Of the available choices, they are a good option and a fair value. They could extend further out (to see around 8 ft wide trailers). They do vibrate at speed but are still usable. They attach easily. They adjust easily. Overall, I would buy them again.
Reviewed by James S (Ballston Lake, NY) — Aug 20, 2013 5:41 AM
1. Hard to adjust, but once set stay where they belong. 2. Shakes a lot while driving, can be distracting. 3. Due to shaking, very hard to get a quick look at what is behind you, can take to long to focus.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cipa side view mirror
- installation of muth avalanche led signal mirrors
- rugged ridge jeep mirrors
- travel trailer mirror
- ford superchips
- saturn floor mats
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- chevy towing mirrors
- 2001 gmc sierra side mirror
- volkswagen passat cabin air filters
- bed covers for pickup trucks
- engine programmer