- Clip on some towing vision with the CIPA Clip On Towing Mirror
- The fast, budget-friendly alternative to expensive towing mirrors
- Perfect for temporary and light towing jobs (not recommended for full-time or heavy-duty towing)
- Secures to factory mirrors with rubber straps—fits large truck and van mirrors
- Easy-to-adjust arms fit tight for a steady, vibration-free ride
- Universal design installs quickly without tools
- Fits factory mirrors up to 10"
- Mirror glass measures a rearview-enhancing 5" H x 7.5" W
- Extends your OE mirror by a total 7” for towing peace of mind
- Mirror works on either driver or passenger side of your vehicle
- Does not obstruct your vehicle's existing mirror viewing area
- When you’re not towing, simply remove and store in a cool dry place
- Black finish delivers a clean, OEM look
- Your CIPA Clip On Towing Mirror is backed by a 1-year warranty
One of mankind's greatest inventions is the clip. After all, where would we be without the clip-on tie, clip-on earrings, clip-on sunglasses and of course, clip-on hair extensions? We'd be in the style stone age, that's where. So it's no surprise that this magnificent advancement in humanity has been applied to towing your trailer with the CIPA Clip On Towing Mirror.
The quickest, easiest and most wallet-friendly way to end your tow-mirror misery, CIPA Towing Mirrors are designed to clip right to your factory mirrors. In fact, CIPA Tow mirrors boost those factory side view mirrors with an extra 7" of rear view vision.
Installing your CIPA Towing Mirrors is a cinch. Adjustable rubber straps fit around your factory mirrors—especially large truck and van mirrors—for a tight, vibration-free fit without any tools. And best yet, CIPA backs your Clip On Towing Mirror with a reflective 1-year warranty.
- Mirrors are sold individually
CIPA Clip On Towing Mirror Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by jerry r (Sacramento, CA) — May 19, 2014 8:48 PM
The advertised extended difference was 7 inches there was maybe 2 inches difference from my standard mirrors to my clip on mirrors. Not at all what I expected
Reviewed by Tom F (MINDEN, NV) — May 02, 2014 8:12 PM
I have not used them yet but I have put them on my OEM mirrors and they seem to fit well. I am going to install a safety string just incase they fall off in a big wind or passing big rig. Rubber straps stretch well but should be protected from the elements as much as possible when not in use.
CIPA Clip On Towing Mirror
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- cipa mirrors
- cipa slide out towing mirror
- custom fit towing mirrors
- muth turn signal and heated mirrors
- toyota floormats
- chevy truck bed mats
- mirrors with directionals for ford pickup
- 2008 escalade side mirror
- acura mdx cabin air filters
- chevy tow mirrors
- custom floormats
- high performance chips for trucks
- nerf bar steps