- Double your towing vision with the CIPA Dual View Clip On Towing Mirror
- Two fully adjustable mirror surfaces make for a fully customized viewing area
- Larger flat mirror gives an accurate rearview perspective
- Smaller convex mirror acts as a spot mirror for passing and changing lanes
- Secures to factory mirrors with adjustable rubber straps
- Easy-to-adjust arms fit tight for a steady, vibration-free ride
- Aerodynamic enclosed head reduces wind vibration and keeps mirrors positioned
- Universal design installs quickly without tools
- Fits most factory mirrors between 7” and 10"
- Measures a rearview-enhancing 5.75" H x 7.5" W
- Mirror works on either driver or passenger side of your vehicle
- Does not obstruct your vehicle's existing mirror viewing area
- When you’re not towing, simply remove and store in a cool dry place
- Black finish delivers a clean, OEM look
- Your CIPA Dual View Clip On Towing Mirror is backed by a 1-year warranty
When it comes to blackjack, you always double down. When it comes to burgers, you always double up. When it comes to gum, you always double your mint. And when it comes to towing mirrors, you always double your hindsight with the CIPA Dual View Clip On Towing Mirror.
Featuring two independently adjustable mirror surfaces, CIPA Dual View Towing Mirrors deliver the fullest rearview vision. The larger flat mirror gives you an accurate view of what's going on behind you. And, the smaller convex reflector acts as a spot mirror for passing and changing lanes. Together, they give you completely customized hindsight. Plus, the aerodynamic enclosed head reduces wind vibration to keep your mirrors positioned right where you want them.
Installing your CIPA Dual View Towing Mirrors is doubly simple. Adjustable rubber straps fit around most factory mirrors measuring 7" to 10" for a tight, vibration-free fit without any tools. And best yet, CIPA backs your Clip On Towing Mirror with a reflective 1-year warranty.
- Mirrors are sold individually
CIPA Dual View Clip On Towing Mirror Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Janis W (Adrian, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Xterra — Sep 14, 2013 6:36 AM
Used these mirrors for towing my new camper with my 2010 Xterra. Worked well- especially liked the dual mirror / additional vision. It is hard to adjust the passenger side by yourself, and the mirrors vibrate too much while driving (not an issue in slow movements).
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 4/25