- The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror reduces eyestrain and driver fatigue
- High-tech sensors and advanced circuitry recognizes and eliminates dangerous rear-approaching light
- The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror comes complete with detailed installation instructions and all mounting hardware
- Installation of this windshield-mounted mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details) - wiring experience or professional installation recommended
- Available with the optional Gentex Wire Cover for the most professional-looking installation that conceals loose wires (not necessary for all vehicles—see note below)
- Your Gentex K2 Auto-dimming Rear View Mirror is backed by a 3-year / 36,000 mile warranty
Rear-approaching headlight glare can wreak havoc on your night driving vision. You'll be left alone in the dark with the fast moving hazards of the road. Ensure this doesn't happen with the Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror.
The K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror uses high-tech sensors to detect offending light. Instantly, the mirror eliminates dangerous glare with its "intelligent" circuitry leaving your vision intact. What's more, less glare means less eyestrain and driver fatigue.
The K2 windshield-mounted mirror comes complete with detailed installation instructions and all necessary hardware - perfect for the experienced do-it-yourselfer or professional installer with some wiring required. And, the Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror comes with 3-year / 36, 000 mile warranty. See what a difference the Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror can make.
- Installation of the mirror's electronic components requires some hard wiring (see Installation Guide tab for details)
- The Gentex Wire Cover is highly recommended if there is 3" or more space between your mirror and the headliner. It conceals otherwise loose and visible wires running to the mirror. Select this part under "optional accessories" above.
Gentex K2 Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Duane G (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix — Oct 06, 2015 11:18 AM
The mirror was shipped fast and the installation of the mirror was very easy. With this mirror came a new wire hook up but I was still able to use the original wire that the old mirror used. So that made it super easy for installation.
Reviewed by cathleen n (FLORISSANT, CO) Reviewed for a 1998 Volvo C70 — Feb 04, 2015 1:20 PM
Received mirror in good time, well packaged. This mirror did not fit my car as I have a roof mounted mirror. I will be returning it today.
Reviewed by Robert C (Burnsville, MN) Reviewed for a 2000 Lincoln LS — Jan 08, 2015 7:39 AM
This is an excellent replacement mirror; great value and looks, works better than the original. This mirror slipped over original mirror button but I did need to rewire the plug for my vehicle.
Reviewed by Joe D L (RIDGELAND, MS) Reviewed for a 1998 Pontiac Grand Prix — Nov 19, 2014 9:18 PM
The mirror was installed by a very good body shop. It plugged right in, but it does not dim or get brighter. It just has a smokey color. In daylight you can see through it, but like having sun glasses on. At night it's darker. It's better than nothing, but something is not correct. comments?
Ships By 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- buy gentex mirror
- panoramic rear view mirror
- rear view mirror with compass
- rear view mirror with compass and temperature
- subaru rear view mirror
- dodge grill guards
- aftermarket rear view mirror
- 2000 lincoln ls rear view mirror
- 2005 chevy impala rear view mirror
- mazda 3 rear view mirror
- mud flaps for trucks
- bed caps for trucks
- vehicle floor mats