- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve rear visibility in seconds with a K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors
- Custom-designed, snap-on mirrors are designed to fit your specific vehicle
- Provide the extra vision you need to safely tow wide loads
- Extends your sightline without the hassle of replacing your factory mirrors
- Delivers a from-the-factory look with a stylish black finish
- Snap & Zap Towing Mirrors are sold as a pair
- Your K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors come with a 90-day warranty
Transporting an oversized load can be dangerous business. For safer tows without added hassle, equip your rig with K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors. Custom-made to perfectly fit your factory side view mirrors, these must-have accessories snap on when you need them and zap-off when you don’t—no tools or mirror removal necessary.
Whether you’re pulling a toy trailer or the family 5th wheel, K Source Snap and Zap Mirrors provide the boost of visibility you need to see everything trailing behind your ride. Sold as a pair, Snap and Zap Clip On Mirrors are finished with a durable black powder coat designed to match or accent your exterior styling. Your Snap and Zap Clip On Towing Mirrors come with a 90-day warranty.
K-Source Snap & Zap Clip-On Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas B (CRANE, MO) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Friday at 1:55 PM
Very easy to install. At 45 mph there was no vibration at all. At 60 mph there was just a small amount of vibration, but not enough to cause a concern. Was able to still see traffic real good.
Reviewed by Brian H (SANTEE, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Thursday at 11:55 AM
They snap on and look very clean. The mirror is small but it does give a better perspective around the trailer. I haven't experienced any vibration around town.
Reviewed by David E (BOISE, ID) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Mar 29, 2017 9:06 PM
These snap on mirror extensions work just as advertised. Just what I needed for my 29 ft 5th wheel. I did have to remove the cushion tape because I have the chrome mirrors, but the instructions were accurate.
Reviewed by James C (Altona, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Feb 25, 2017 5:24 AM
I've tried 3 other attachable mirrors and they suck. They vibrated and you have a hard time seeing what's behind you. Snap & Zap are the best ones I've tried, very little vibration and you can see every thing behind you.
- k-source side view mirrors
- 98 dodge ram sport mirrors
- avs ventvisor in channel
- banks automind programmers
- bed cap
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- subaru rear view mirror
- nissan pathfinder cargo mats
- camry side view mirrors
- f150 towing mirrors
- step tubes
- truck bed liner mats
- western seat covers