- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enhance your pickup’s exterior with K-Source Universal Truck Side View Mirrors
- Universal mirror designed to fit most pickup trucks
- Choose from standard truck mirrors or full-size, towing style mirrors
- Truck Mirrors include lens and a black or chrome housing
- Universal Truck Side Mirrors are sold individually and require custom installation
- Your K-Source Universal Truck Side View Mirrors carry a 90-day warranty
Your truck’s body size has the advantage when it comes to heavyweight tasks. But, your rugged pickup is less than agile when it comes to pulling in and out of tight spaces. Replace that missing mirror the easy and affordable way—with K-Source Universal Truck Side View Mirrors.
These Universal Truck Mirrors are designed to fit most pickup trucks, from your retro rig to your late model super duty, and are available in standard size truck mirrors or full-size towing style mirrors (custom installation required).
Universal Side Truck Mirrors come complete with the lens and are available in your choice of black or chrome housings. K-Source Universal Truck Side Mirrors are sold individually and are backed with a 90-day warranty.
K-Source Universal Truck Side View Mirrors Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles L (Mount Clemens, MI) — Oct 19, 2017 8:19 AM
Bought 1 worked good for a year then the glass mirror fell out of the frame driving down the road. I bought another and the glass fell out the 1st time I closed my door. It didn't break somehow so I used some loctight spray glue on the gasket . it seemed to be holding. I checked it before a trip seemed to be stuck on good. 50 miles later it fell off.
Reviewed by Calvin D (Du Bois, PA) Reviewed for a 1954 Chevy C/K Pickup — May 31, 2017 7:12 PM
These jr west coast type mirrors are identical to ones i am replacing Old ones are over 10yrs old Never any problem except all hardware should have been stainless. Mirror housing still shines bright.You must drill 4 holes for mounting.I used stainless bolts acorn nuts and washers They are well made .A good product Great price Keep waxed or clear coat .
Reviewed by John S (Johnstown, PA) Reviewed for a 1987 Ford F-250 — Mar 29, 2017 2:12 AM
These were affordable and easy to install. Put them on a one ton dump truck. The field of view is now about double from the stock mirrors. Very satisfied with product and service.
- k-source side view mirrors
- muth mirror systems
- bg suspension rs2 review
- bmw floor mat protectors transparent
- dashboard covers toyota
- audi car mats
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- 1999 chevy tahoe lt side view mirror power
- 2010 avalon side mirror
- 2012 cadillac srx cargo mat
- floor mat liners
- car rack
- cargo net for pickup truck bed