- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
87 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Rya C (STANWOOD, WA) — Tuesday at 9:37 PM
Great mirror extensions for the price! Made in America too! They don't shake and the enable me to see behind my trailer. The "flame" molded into the back isn't my favorite and the plastic bolt leave something to be desired. I would still buy these after looking at my other options.
Reviewed by David D (WILMINGTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Apr 11, 2015 9:41 AM
These mirrors attach to your factory mirrors in less than a minute. Great wide view, and little to no vibration. Excellent value, and arrived very quickly. Definitely will fit over Laramie chrome mirrors with puddle lamp.
Reviewed by john p (Austin, KY) — Apr 06, 2015 2:05 PM
They fit my factory mirrors very nice. Looks good on the truck. 97 f350 The mounting point looks weak let's see how long they last. I'm running spot mirrors with them on my factory and seam to work good. 4 stars just because of the mounting point.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- longview towing side view mirrors
- muth mirror system
- k source
- cipa slide over towing mirror
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- tesla floor mat
- trunk mats honda
- towing mirrors for chevy
- 2010 dodge caliber side mirror parts
- 2012 ford mustang car cover
- custom trunk mats
- protective car floor mats
- truck box mats