- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
123 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roy W (Milford, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 19, 2015 12:00 PM
I looked at all of the available mirrors from RV dealers around the area. These are by far the best looking and fitting mirrors. I really like the way the clip to the mirror cover. They look like factory mirrors as well. Very pleased with the mirrors.
Reviewed by James F (STAFFORD, VA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Nov 10, 2015 4:37 AM
I was very excited to receive my mirror extensions!After I installed them I realized it was very difficult to understand where and what I was seeing adjusting the mirrors. After 10 minutes The driver side mirror fell loose and was able to stop and reattach it next day it came off again and was actually lost angering people in traffic as it bounced off and hit other cars. I decided to remove the passenger side mirror in fear of being sued.
Reviewed by John M (HERNANDO, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Nov 03, 2015 7:50 AM
The mirrors slip on perfectly. The one marked left hand seems to fit the right hand mirror better and vice-versa. This makes the bird that is molded into the back ofv the mirror right side up. I think I would like to have the mirrors extend a bit further out but they do the job and they look good.
Ships By 11/30
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- longview towing side view mirrors
- muth mirror systems
- towing mirrors for ford f150 2008
- 2003 nissan pathfinder sideview mirror
- floor mats lexus
- ford truck dash kits
- mirrors with directionals for ford pickup
- dodge truck tow mirrors
- honda crv aftermarket
- ford focus mirror cover
- bras for car
- car stop garage floor