- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
118 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tracey B (Homosassa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 26, 2015 4:39 AM
The driver side mirror greatly expands the vision behind the trailer. I felt much safer on interstate highways. I would recommend two improvements: the clip on fasteners should be a little longer to aid in attachment; the passenger side mirror should be similar to the normal passenger side mirror on the truck ( i.e. images are closer than they appear ).
Reviewed by Lee S (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Avalanche — Sep 15, 2015 10:19 AM
I am not happy with this product at all. First the mirrors are small. One was scratched (not from shipping). The hardware was cheap plastic that did not assemble easily and one bolt broke. They shake at high speeds. I am going to send them back. Definately not worth the money.
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- longview towing side view mirrors
- muth mirror system
- k source
- cipa slide over towing mirror
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- tesla floor mat
- trunk mats honda
- towing mirrors for chevy
- 2010 dodge caliber side mirror parts
- 2012 ford mustang car cover
- custom trunk mats
- protective car floor mats
- truck box mats