- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
211 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Roy M (Midland, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Feb 17, 2017 6:47 AM
Nice mirrors for the money, easy to install! Used them this past weekend and they did great. Helps eliminate blind spots, and enabled me to see traffic that was directly behind my trailer better than the stock mirrors. I experienced no annoying vibration with these mirrors. Only negative is the plastic hooked arm that secures the unit to the stock mirror, it's a little flimsy and you have to make sure not to over tighten or you may break the arm. Other than that, highly recommend!
Reviewed by John D (Eagle Point, OR) Reviewed for a 1992 Ford F-250 — Feb 11, 2017 7:25 AM
This is a good product for the money. I needed more mirrors on the side of my feed truck so that I can see around the stacked bales of hay and these are far easier to install than permanent mirrors. I wish they were made out of a more durable material, on cold days I worry about them breaking.
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- longview towing side view mirrors
- k source replacement mirrors
- seat belt sheep skin covers
- street performance shocks
- jeep brush guard
- all weather floor mats toyota
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- dodge ram towing mirrors
- toyota rav4 cabin air filters
- toyota tundra mirror extensions
- trunk protector
- vehicle floor liners
- pick up covers