- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
202 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael C (DENVER, CO) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Friday at 5:54 AM
These mirrors are pretty crappy. The attachment mechanism is complex, shaky and undependable. The mirror themselves are cheap and do not fit together well. Old saying, you get what you pay for; in this case less.
Reviewed by Ron G (SPENCERPORT, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Oct 12, 2016 8:42 AM
The custom fit is great. I hope the plastic parts holding them hold up. they are flexible to help the mirrors fit better, but seem a bit flimsy. Time will tell.
Reviewed by Raynor M (Artesia, NM) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 12, 2016 5:51 AM
The mirrors fit my 2016 F150 perfectly. Only complaint is the hook anchor that secures the mirror to the truck mirror. This plastic anchor needs to be reengineered and different material used --plastic anchor is ok but for the price I paid this is a cheap fix. What I paid for was not cheap!!
Ships By 10/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- longview towing side view mirrors
- muth mirror systems
- towing mirrors for ford f150 2008
- 2003 nissan pathfinder sideview mirror
- floor mats lexus
- ford truck dash kits
- mirrors with directionals for ford pickup
- dodge truck tow mirrors
- honda crv aftermarket
- ford focus mirror cover
- bras for car
- car stop garage floor