- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen B (Groveland, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2014 8:55 AM
I have only used these mirrors once. They fit perfectly and appear to be reasonably durable, and definitely increased the visibility of my trailer. My only concern is the flimsiness of the plastic screws that secure the mirror. They are somewhat small in diameter and flex when tightened up even moderately. I question how well they are going to last. I may just try to fabricate something myself to replace the bolts.
Reviewed by Dick P (Springville, TN) — Dec 05, 2014 6:20 AM
First of all ,the service was great and the sales representative was very helpful.---The mirrors fit so well they look like it is part of the factory mirror. The view is great,there is no vibration at all--It is a good solid mirror--I am very satisfied.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Ships By 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- longview towing side view mirrors
- muth turn signal and heated mirrors
- avalanche sideview mirror
- truck mirror extenders
- towing mirrors for 98 gmc
- toyota mirror replacement
- mirrors with directionals for ford pickup
- 2010 ford f150 side mirror
- 2011 gmc sierra towing mirrors
- tow mirrors for chevy silverado
- cargo net for pickup truck
- diesel power chips
- running bars for trucks