- See more of your load when you’re on the road with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors
- Custom designed to attach right to your stock side-view mirrors
- Adds an extra set of mirrors on both sides of your rig, boosting your visibility and safety
- Does not block your factory mirrors
- Simple to install with no tools necessary
- Constructed from road-ready materials in an ISO 9001:2000 and ISO 14001 manufacturing environment
- Sold in pairs to help you navigate both sides of your trailer
- Your Longview Towing Mirrors include a 2-year warranty
Towing a trailer can be tricky business. With all that extra weight at your back, you gotta pay extra attention to traffic so you can respond in time to whatever situation arises. Visibility and safety go hand in hand. And, there's no easier way to extend your line of sight than with Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors.
Whether you're pulling a boat trailer to the lake or a toy box to the desert, Longview Towing Mirrors give you a clearer view of your rig's backside. Specially sized to attach directly to your stock side-views, Longview Slip On Towing Mirrors mount in minutes without any tools needed. Just slide them into place, tighten the tension hook, and you're ready to haul. When you reach your destination, simply pop ‘em off and set them aside until the next tow.
Premium materials and careful craftsmanship go into every pair of Longview Trailer Towing Mirrors. They're sold in pairs, come complete with installation instructions and are backed by a 2-year warranty.
Longview Towing Slip-On-Mirrors Customer Reviews
233 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by daniel m (OCOEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Sunday at 5:24 PM
They're cheap. If my year truck had a higher quality option I'd have bought those, but...for the price, sure they work.I will say, having to damn near sit in the passengers seat to adjust the passenger mirror is annoying. I didn't realize how convenient having electric mirrors were until I bought these. Haha!
Reviewed by Michael H (KETCHUM, ID) — Jun 27, 2017 4:15 PM
Looks like the quality of the product is fine. Mirror could use a little more adjustment space for my rig. Pretty easy to install. Fair value product for the cost.
Reviewed by Raymond L (NEW BRIGHTON, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Ram — Jun 26, 2017 8:43 PM
These mirrors look and work great! No shaking from wind like my previous mirrors. I love them!
Reviewed by Jim B (DUNSMUIR, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota Tundra — Jun 25, 2017 10:36 PM
Overall,I am pleased with the Longview mirrors. The fit and finish of the mirrors are quite good and they attach solidly to the OEM mirrors. There is very minimal vibration while driving and the additional coverage they provide is good. To get a secure attachment the plastic "adapters" have to be really tightened, which being plastic makes me nervous. The instructions are not well-written and they were minimally helpful; watching the installation video at "www.longviewtm.com" was helpful.
Ships By 7/21
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- longview towing side view mirrors
- k source replacement mirrors
- seat belt sheep skin covers
- street performance shocks
- jeep brush guard
- all weather floor mats toyota
- cadillac mirrors with turn signal
- dodge ram towing mirrors
- toyota rav4 cabin air filters
- toyota tundra mirror extensions
- trunk protector
- vehicle floor liners
- pick up covers