- Tow with hindsight with Spec-D Tuning Manual Towing Mirrors
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model tow rig
- Euro-style towing mirror assembly completely replaces your stock mirror
- Each mirror measures a massive 12" x 7.5"
- Two-piece design—wide-angle mirrors on top with convex mirrors underneath
- Extending telescoping design adjusts in and out manually
- Mirror length is approximately 21" when extended and 17" when closed
- Reinforcement brackets prevent vibration during driving
- Easy installation with no modifications needed
- Your Spec-D Tuning Manual Towing Mirrors are backed by a 90-day warranty
Even for an old pro, towing can be dangerous business. Trailing a big load out back requires a lot of skill and a fair amount of faith. But with Spec-D Tuning Manual Towing Mirrors, you can always keep an eye on what's behind and beside you. So even a hauling novice can tow like a seasoned pro!
Spec-D manual towing mirrors feature a manual adjustment that telescopes in and out with ease. That way, you can set ‘em right where you need ‘em. The Euro-style two-piece design gives these manual tow mirrors a wide-angle mirror up top and a convex reflector down below, so you always get a full field of rear view.
Spec-D manual side mirrors completely replace those scrawny factory reflectors. They're designed for a custom factory fit so there's no hassle when it comes to installation. That means your new manual truck mirrors are on in a flash and you're hauling loads in no time. Best yet, Spec-D Tuning backs your Manual Towing Mirrors with a 90-day warranty.
Spec-D Towing Mirrors Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steven E (OROFINO, ID) Reviewed for a 1995 Dodge Ram — Oct 27, 2016 1:39 PM
Easy, perfect replacement of stock mirrors with these bolt on beauties! No vibration. The backing plate provides sturdy reinforcement of door for great support. About 2 hour install time.
Reviewed by Robert B (West Point, UT) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — May 18, 2016 6:27 PM
Installed these on my 2006 Toyota Tacoma and I can't believe how much I love them. yes the main mirror portion does vibrate slightly but it's nothing that bothers me well worth the change and well worth the money. I ordered chrome with no option for black and they came black (which is what I wanted) and heated so I had install relay and the switch. They needed to change the photograph online took some research tracking the part number at other sites and it's a flip up mirror.
Reviewed by Edward F (Locke, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 03, 2016 5:24 AM
I had ordered Towing Mirrors from Amazon that said would fit! Not even close. I ordered from Auto Anything and the mirrors fit like a glove, they even had a forth bolt to attach for a tight fit. nice fit and they look great.
Reviewed by William M (VANCOUVER, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 01, 2016 8:15 PM
These mirrors are very solid and work sooooo much better than the strap-on / clip-on mirrors I was using before I got these. They actually don't look like the mirrors shown on the website. They have a single arm that has the mirror at the end, and the mirrors rotate up for towing. One great thing is that the electric mirror controls work the same (up/down/right/left) regardless of whether the mirrors are in the "normal" or "towing" position. Love these mirrors.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- spec-d side view mirrors
- cal-vu sport mirrors
- covercraft interior cover
- do 8"" kc lights fit on the weston bull guard
- hyundai dashboard covers
- mirrors with directional for ford pickup
- toyota cargo mats
- 2001 gmc sierra side mirror
- ford edge floor mats 2010
- chevy towing mirrors
- sidesteps for trucks
- luggage rack storage containers
- suv trunk liner