- Keep your windshield free of technological clutter with the CommuteMate NavCup GPS Holder
- This GPS cradle sits right on your dash, holding your navigation system right in your line of vision
- The CommuteMate NavCup sports a wide, slip-resistant base for maximum stability
- Includes the new DashGrip stability pad to keep your NavCup even more secure on your dash
- Universally sized to work with just about every GPS unit
- Constructed from a soft, spongy material to safely cushion and caress your GPS
- Built-in cable openings allow constant charging
- Switch the CommuteMate NavCup between cars with ease
- Lifetime Warranty
There's no denying the convenience of driving around town with a GPS riding shotgun. Can't find the restaurant where you're supposed to meet your client? Your GPS gives you turn-by-turn directions. Forgot your anniversary and need to find a good jewelry store nearby? Yeah, it'll help with that, too. Really, the only downside to a GPS is having to clutter up your windshield with a nasty suction cup holder.
Not any more! With a CommuteMate NavCup GPS Holder, you can simply, securely set your GPS right on your dash. Thanks to the wide, slip-resistant base and the included DashGrip pad, the CommuteMate NavCup GPS Holder stays steadily in place. Plus, it's universally sized and built from a soft, spongy material that safely cradles almost any GPS unit. On top of that, you can keep your GPS plugged in while you drive because the CommuteMate NavCup has built-in cable openings to route your charger. You also get a Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/15