- View your incoming calls, text messages and emails without taking your hands off the wheel with the Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount
- Works with most phones, MP3 players and GPS devices
- Boasts a pad that is surprisingly sticky but doesn’t leave behind any residue
- Quickly and easily attaches to your vehicle vent
- Allows multi-axis adjustment that enables infinite viewing angles
- Stickiness doesn’t wear off—an occasional bath is all it takes to keep the pad sticky
- Download installation and care instructions (PDF)
- While the Clingo works with most cases, it does not work with leather, silicone or heavily-textured cases
- The Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount is backed by a 90-day warranty
Forget about fumbling around in your purse or pockets to find your phone—the Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount keeps your phone right where you can see it. Securing to your vehicle's vent, the Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount allows you to peek at your phone or media device if you need to, without ever taking your eyes off the road or your hands off the wheel. And, it's made to work with any phone, media device or GPS system.
The Clingo vent mount employs a pad that's sticky enough to hold your media device without leaving behind any sticky residue. It doesn't lose stickiness over time either—simply bathe it in clean water to rejuvenate its stickiness. The pad has been tested and proven to stay sticky after more than 3,300 wash and wear cycles.
In just a matter of seconds, you can have your Clingo attached to your car's vent and ready to go. It's designed with a ball and socket joint and a pivoting arm that provides an infinite amount of viewing angles. Plus, the Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount is backed by a 90-day warranty.
- Many 4th-generation iPhones have a silicone coating on the back that does not stick well to the Clingo pad
Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Diann Y (HUGHESVILLE, PA) — Jan 11, 2013 3:45 PM
I think this is a terrific product. I like everything about it EXCEPT my phone sticks so hard to the product that I cannot peel my phone off of the thing. Any suggestions?
Reviewed by Michael C (Reseda, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Sienna — Dec 28, 2010 12:27 PM
The unit fits the air vents well and is conveniently located and to use. However, the pad that holds a T-Mobile myTouch 4G is not reliable. It can let loose at any time, which frequently happens when acclerating hard or making more rapid lane changes. I plan on gluing a support to help restraing my phone. a few more drops and it may be damaged.
Clingo Universal Car Vent Mount
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/03