- Stick your phone, GPS or MP3 player to the ultimate heads-up throne: the Clingo Universal Hands-free Mobile Device Mount
- Its space-aged pad is shockingly sticky but doesn't leave behind any residue
- Works with iPhone, iPod, Blackberry, Droid, Samsung, Sony, LG and all other phones—many 4th gen iPhones have a silicone coating on the back that does not stick well to the Clingo pad
- The cling doesn't quit—an occasional bath under some clean water is all it takes to keep your Clingo as sticky as honey
- Rigorously tested and proven to work after 3,300+ wash and wear cycles, in extreme weather (-11° F to 220° F), and after soaking in water for nine days straight
- Equipped with a ball and joint socket on the head and a pivoting I-Beam arm for infinite adjustability and stability
- Includes both a suction cup base and a 3M adhesive pad to securely install your Clingo Universal Hands-free Mobile Device Mount to your glass or your dash
- Non-toxic, lead-free and phthalates-free
- Your Clingo works great with most cases except for leather, silicone or heavily-textured cases
- Download installation and care instructions (PDF)
- Your Clingo Universal Hands-free Mount includes a 90-day warranty
Keep your eyes on the road and on your mobile device simultaneously with the Clingo Universal Hands-free Mobile Device Mount. Whether you're answering calls, checking your route or thumbing through your music library, your mobile device is always safely in reach when you roll with Clingo.
Forget about bulky clips, goofy straps and clunky cords—the genius behind your Clingo Universal Hands-free Mobile Device Mount is its sticky base. Just press your phone, GPS or other mobile device on the pad, and it's fused in place. When you reach your destination, simply peel your digital doodad off. But, don't worry—this hands free mount doesn't leave a snail trail of gummy reside behind on your device. And, if your Clingo pad gets gunked up with lint, hair and grime, a quick pass under some clean water rejuvenates its stickiness.
Your Clingo Universal Hands-free Mobile Device Mount anchors almost anywhere in your cockpit. It comes with both a suction cup base – ideal for windshields, side windows and sunroofs – and a 3M adhesive pad for securing to your dash or center consol. And, it's equipped with a ball and socket joint at the head and a pivoting I-Beam arm, giving you almost unlimited adjustability. Clingo also backs your Universal Hands-free Mount with a 90-day warranty.
- While the Clingo works with most cases, it does not work with leather, silicone or heavily-textured cases
Clingo Universal Hands-free Mobile Device Mount Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Elizabeth B (Swansea, MA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2012 8:12 PM
I love the Clingo. I have tried a few other Mobile Device holders and this one tops them all. It holds my cell phone with no problem at all.
Reviewed by David B (Priest River, ID) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Mar 27, 2012 8:39 AM
This little unit is just as described. It has an amazing grab power. It sticks out a good distance and provides a very convenient distance to reach out to. I can place it on the windshield and have excellent access from the drivers seat. I think it would be great in any vehicle. There are other applications like holding a recipe above the counter in the kitchen, etc.
Reviewed by Susan B (Staten Island, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Camry — Dec 17, 2011 1:29 AM
I love it. I keep it on my driver's side window. It is the perfect height for my phone and vision. It's winter, so opening the window more than a few inches is not a problem.
Reviewed by Brad P (Del Mar, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Toyota Camry — Nov 01, 2010 11:41 AM
The Green Pad Wins! I've been searching for something just like this for some time now to hold a GPS in the lower 5" area of the windshield (CA law) and here it is - configurable, longer than most arms to put the GPS in just the right place. My GPS kept falling off in the warm sun at first, then cleaned the back with an alcohol prop-pad, and soap & water cleaned the sticky pad, let it air dry a day, then stuck it hard and hasn't budged since. Now there are two in the family, one in each car. Thanks!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 3/20