- The EchoMaster Dolphin SonarStep Hitch Backup Sensor is a hitch step and a back-up system all in one
- Detects objects up to 7' away
- The functional hitch step fits in 1 1/4" and 2" receivers
- Step supports up to 250 lbs
- The sensor grabs its power from your vehicle's 7-way adapter or from the included universal wiring harness
- Silently scans and sends alerts to a wireless in-cab receiver
- The receiver conveniently plugs into your 12-volt cigarette lighter
- Three distinctive tones and lights alert you as to how close objects are
- Includes locking hitch pin, anti-rattle pad and additional wiring harness
- Your EchoMaster Dolphin SonarStep Hitch Backup Sensor is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Garbage cans and other bumper smashers have met their match: the Echomaster Dolphin SonarStep Hitch Backup Sensor.
With its 7' range, this stealthy hitch backup sensor detects objects before they collide with your bumper. The hitch step fits in any 1 1/4" or 2" receiver and draws power from your vehicle's 7-way tow adapter or the included wiring harness. Then it sends auditory and visual alerts to the wireless receiver plugged into your 12-volt cigarette lighter. The distinctive lights and tones indicate the objects distance.
Your Echomaster Dolphin SonarStep Hitch Backup Sensor comes with everything you need—even a locking hitch pin and anti-rattle pad. Plus, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
- For use only with hitches more than 15" above the road surface
EchoMaster Dolphin SonarStep Hitch Backup Sensor Customer Reviews
33 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wesley F (MILL CREEK, WA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Nov 24, 2014 4:27 AM
This is a great idea and very easy to install if you have a trailer hitch and are wired for a trailer. But, the system is unusable and frustrating. When you unlock the car with a remote, the display unit starts beeping and beeps for a minute or so. When you shift into reverse, it starts beeping showing that you are about to hit something even when there is nothing behind you for 50' or more. There is so much false beeping that you would never know if it is real. Detects red at about 4'
Reviewed by Robert H (Jacksonville, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Volvo XC70 — Aug 26, 2014 11:26 AM
I love my EchoMaster but have had to create a height adjustment bar in order to get the system up to the suggested street clearance. I sincerely believe that the unit has saved me several hundred dollars and a lot of headaches due to warning me of unseen objects while backing up.
Reviewed by Ira B (Washington, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Aug 29, 2013 8:06 AM
My wife has a Ford Explorer with the backup alarm and it already included with the package we bought when we got it. I just bought a new truck and it didn't have it on it and the dealer said he could put it on but the price was about three times as much that I paid for this one. Plus they had to drill the bumper and I would be out the truck for a day or two. I bought this and installed it myself in about ten minutes. Well worth the value and quality.
EchoMaster Dolphin SonarStep Hitch Backup Sensor
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 2/02 - 2/04
There are no customer reviews for this product
- echo master bumper sensors
- aftermarket backup sensors
- backup camera autero
- bully dog reverse sensor
- floor mats for mercedes
- ford truck bedliners
- mercedes iphone mount
- floor mats honda odyssey
- chrysler 300 bra
- dodge truck backup camera
- automobile mats
- step boards for trucks
- led driving lights automotive