- Perch and power your mobile electronics on the Bracketron Universal USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount
- Gives you both USB and DC charging outlets to power two devices at the same time
- Plugs directly into any open DC port
- The Grip-iT cradle adjusts to fit any gadget between 1.5” to 4.5” wide
- Perfect for iPods, iPhones, smart phones, cell phones, GPS units and satellite radio receivers
- Rotates and pivots for perfect viewing at any angle
- Your Bracketron Universal USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount is backed by a 1-year warranty
Long commutes are the perfect time to call and catch up with friends, rock out to your Zeppelin bootlegs or search for shortcuts on your GPS. Unfortunately, if your commute is especially long, you'll arrive at your destination with dead devices—unless you park them in the Bracketron USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount. This ingenious cradle holds and chargers your on-the-go gadgets, so your batteries are always at 100%.
iPods, smart phones, satellite radio receivers—no matter what kind of device you're driving with, the Bracketron USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount keeps it at full power. Simply plug it into an open DC slot, and it gives you both USB and DC charging outlets for simultaneous powering of your iPhone, GPS and more.
Beyond just fueling your electronics, the Bracketron Universal USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount holds them securely while you drive. The adjustable Grip-iT cradle opens and closes for a sure grip on any device between 1.5" to 4.5" wide. Plus, it rotates between landscape and vertical modes and pivots for perfect viewing at any angle. And, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
Bracketron USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cullen T (ABITA SPRINGS, LA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Dec 12, 2013 3:52 PM
A pretty nice set up phone slides in and out pretty easily but also can be locked in when you need it to be. I do a lot of off reading and phone stays pretty steady in the holder. "Insttall" I guess you would say, was easy (not much installing to do) over all I really like would definitely recommend to someone who drives long distances
Reviewed by John C (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW X3 — Dec 10, 2013 6:58 AM
Although it tends to block off the drink holders that is not really a flaw of this device. It does exactly what I wanted it to do which is to provide a place for my phone to sit while in map mode. It has the added benefit of providing additional charging outlets. I like it.
Reviewed by Lindy G (Gaithersburg, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Suzuki SX4 — Jun 13, 2013 6:05 AM
At first I had trouble getting the jack to fit into the power socket of my 2009 Suzuki Sx4. I got it to fit by completely unscrewing the tension nut on this section which makes it less than solid with my IPhone 5 in place. Other than that everything works, tightens up, grips etc. as it should. I use the USB to charge the phone leaving the power socket free for other items, which is cool to have in my one socket small car. Good product for the price.
Bracketron USB Car Charger with Grip-iT Mount
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- bracketron mobile electronics
- gps dash mounts
- best remote start systems
- suv inverter from dc to ac
- subaru accessories iphone
- lincoln aviator headrest dvd
- backup sensors for cadillac
- 2009 traverse backup camera
- jeep grand cherokee backup camera
- lexus rx 350 dvd headrest
- program chips for trucks
- carpeted car floor mats
- truck bed soft cover