- Equip your auto with the Bracketron GPS Windshield Mount with Flex Arm for a simple, versatile and sturdy place to perch your navi
- Attaches anywhere on your windshield with a powerful suction cup—no tape, glue or straps needed
- Low-profile base fits into tight nooks and crannies
- 8” Flex Arm and rotating cradle adjust for the perfect viewing angles
- Comes with adaptor plates to fit most Garmin, TomTom GO, TomTom EasyPort, Magellan, Mio and Nextar GPS systems
- Completely portable and simple to switch between cars
- Your Bracketron GPS Windshield Mount with Flex Arm is backed by a 1-year warranty
Compared to the clutter of unfolded maps that used to clog backseats, glove boxes and floorboards, the GPS is a revolution for travelers. But, your digital maps are worthless if you can't watch over the route and follow the arrows. Set your navigation system right in view with the Bracketron GPS Windshield Mount with Flex Arm.
Like your screen as low as a limbo dancer or as high as a trapeze artist? The versatile Bracketron GPS Windshield Mount with Flex Arm does both. Thanks to its powerful suction cup base, it mounts anywhere on your windshield, protecting you from dangerous blind spots. And, its rotating cradle and 8" Flex Arm adjusts into any position, delivering the perfect view.
Whether you're riding with a Garmin, TomTom or another navi system, it's sure to fit right to your Bracketron GPS Windshield Mount. It comes with a host of adapter plates for a wide range of popular GPS devices. Plus, it's backed by a 1-year warranty.
Bracketron GPS Windshield Mount with Flex Arm Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/25