- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get the modern convenience of push-button remote starter system with the Stellar Remote Starter
- Warms or cools your vehicle cabin before you even leave your house
- Remotely locks/unlocks doors for added security
- Remote control features a real-time LCD display
- Keyless entry works with your existing power door locks for added convenience
- Built-in parking light and remote start relays
- Fully programmable system
- Auto-recovery system settings if power is lost
- Anti-grinding mode to prevent damage to your starter
- Optional anti-carjacking protection with engine-kill security
- Technical wiring required to install (see installation instructions for more details)
- 8-function long range remotes
- Your Stellar Remote Starter is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Tired of stepping into an arctic ice box or a sweltering sauna before your daily commute? Convert your vehicle into a cozy home away from home with the Stellar Remote Starter System. Guaranteed to bring more comfort to your cabin, a car remote starter is like having your own personal chauffeur-giving you the power to start your engine, lock/unlock your doors, warm up and even cool down your cabin at the simple click of a button. Plus, would-be thieves are no match for the anti-carjacking and starter kill security features.
You won't ever have to set one foot outside into the harsh elements, when you use the convenient, long range remotes for instant customized comfort. The fully programmable remote start system includes built-in parking light relays, power-loss recovery and crisp LCD display for even more convenience. Additional options include an 8-function remote, anti-grinding feature, anti-carjacking protection, keyless entry, system self-diagnostics, selectable crank duration and auto restart function.
Stellar Remote Start Systems require technical wiriing, but they are compatible with a wide variety of vehicles, including diesel engines (Remote Starter with Alarm and 4-Button Remote only). Plus, Stellar includes everything you need, remotes, wiring, wiring harness, LED and valet button along with detailed instructions. Best yet, your Stellar Remote Starter System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- For diesel engines, choose the Remote Start with Alarm and 4-Button Remote
- Remote Starter with Keyless Entry and Remote Starter with LCD Remote not compatible with diesel engines
Stellar Remote Starter Systems Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Flint D (Round Rock, TX) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 13, 2012 8:29 AM
Actually have not been able to install this as of yet - minimal to no information as to where all these wires go on my particular vehicle and not able to determine which wires go to automatic lock etc. I don't really think this is DIY project unless very familiar with car electrical and ignition system - I will be taking it somewhere to get it installed or sending it back.
Reviewed by Kenneth C (Kaukauna, WI) — Feb 02, 2012 1:55 PM
Online documentation differed from that which came with the item. Instructions appear to have been converted from Chinese or some other language. No directions how to make connections to existing wires in vehicle. I learned much more by visiting a competitor's website. Very displeased.
Reviewed by Corey V (everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2012 10:27 AM
no support found for my rs5000.. and the instructions are useless.. i had to take and pay a store to install it.. there is no way i could have done it myself with the instructions it came with or anything i could find online..!
Reviewed by kirk t (Munday, TX) — Dec 31, 2011 5:25 AM
Purchased this as a gift for my mother. Ordered the RS5000, it came with instructions for the RS6000. Attempted to contact the company to verify that it was acutally an RS5000 as the unit was not marked anywhere, just the box, but got no help from the Hoffman Group. Was able to download the RS5000 instructions. The website made it appear that you would just be required to plug the unit into the cars electrical system. The instructions show you will be required to cut wires in the steering column, with the possibility of deploying the air-bag if you even use the wrong type of test light. Very disappointed. If I knew then what I know now, I would not have made this purchase. May be sending it back.
- stellar mobile electronics
- vizualogic blulogic bluetooth hands-free car kit
- powerslot brakes
- powr-flo mass air sensor
- kia cabin air filters
- mercedes iphone mount
- cadillac xts trunk liner
- bull bar nissan frontier
- f150 ipad mount
- super duty mud flaps
- automotive floor
- diesel engine tuner chips
- oil filters with free shipping