- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ease on back with the Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System guiding the way
- Works like the expensive factory option without backing over your budget
- Choose the Deluxe 4-sensor system or the Standard 2-sensor system
- Interior pulse tone beeper gets louder as objects get closer
- Directional detection LCD display (Deluxe system only)
- Sensors are paintable and waterproof
- Plug-in wiring harness and detailed instructions make for an easy DIY installation
- Your Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Reverse your parking fortunes and ease into the tightest spots with the Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System. Just like those costly factory systems, this economical backup sensor system delivers parking perfection—without backing over your budget! Equipped with your choice of 2 or 4 sensors and an interior pulse tone beeper, the Stellar backup sensor system warns of obstacles and obstructions before you bump ‘em.
Boasting powerful ultrasonic sensors, the Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor System automatically warns of any obstructions by emitting a sequence of pulse tones. The closer you get to the obstacle; the louder and closer together the tones get. Plus, the sensors are waterproof for a long life and mount to your bumper for a clean look.
Stellar includes everything you need for a painless DIY installation: 2 or 4 sensors, interior pulse tone beeper, LCD monitor display (Deluxe 4-sensor kit only), plug-in wiring harness and detailed instructions. And best yet, Stellar backs your At Ease Back-Up Sensor System with a limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Vehicles with metal bumpers may require rubber grommets on the sensors to avoid false readings. These can be found at your local hardware/automotive parts store.
Stellar At Ease Back-Up Sensor Systems Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Steven S (Mount Vernon, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Feb 22, 2012 9:01 PM
I have a 2006 Ram 1500 quad cab with a 78 inch bed. The wiring is not long enough to reach from the bumber to the interior of truck. I had to buy more wiring but could not find the exact size. I tried splicing but the sensors do not work. I have power to the box because it beeps when I put it in reverse. But the ensors don't sense when I am close to something. Be ready to take your back seat area apart and know how to splice into the wiring under the truck that powers the back up lights. I could not have done it without the help of a friend of mine who is an engineer. If you in the least challenged by wiring go have it installed by a pro.
- stellar mobile electronics
- aftermarket rear backup sensors
- best remote start systems
- echomaster hitchscan backup sensor
- mercedes iphone mount
- plymouth cabin air filters
- saab dash mat
- 2006 dodge ram 1500 seat covers
- lexus rx330 dvd player
- floor mats for gmc yukon
- grille guard
- car air filters
- wind deflector