- Bring your mobile device down from the glass to your dash with the Bracketron Nav-Mat III Portable Dash Mount
- Perfect for repositioning your GPS, iPhone, iPod or other mobile electronics lower, leaving your windshield unobstructed
- The built-in 2.5" mounting disk works with most suction cup device holders, including TomTom, Garmin, Magellan, Nextar, Mio and more
- Weighted, flexible base conforms to the shape of your dash
- Rubberized bottom for a powerful anti-slip grip
- Portable and easy to transfer between multiple vehicles
- Measures 6.5" x 4.75”
- Your Bracketron Nav Mat III Portable Dash Mount comes with a 30-day warranty
Mounting your GPS, smartphone or MP3 player on your windshield seems like a smart idea. Sure, it lets you keep an eye on traffic and the device without looking down in your lap, but it also creates an annoying—and potentially dangerous—blind spot. Instead of chucking your glass-mounted holder out the window, bring it down to your dashboard with the Bracketron Nav-Mat III Portable Dash Mount.
Like a mount for your mount, the Bracketron Nav-Mat III makes it easy to reposition your windshield-mounted mobile device holder on your dash. It's equipped with a 2.5" round mounting disk that works with most suction cup GPS, phone and MP3 holders. Just pop it on your dash, stick on your holder and hit the road with your windshield wide open.
Forget about sticky tapes and screwy brackets—the Nav Mat III stays put without any messy mounting hardware. Thanks to its weighted base and rubberized bottom, it conforms to the shape of your dashboard and delivers a firm grip that doesn't slip. Whether you're taking tight curves at top speed or rolling over rocky paths, it sits as still as a Zen master. And, it's backed by a 30-day warranty.
Bracketron Nav-Mat III Portable Dash Mount Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 9/25