- Set your digital map right at eye level with the Bracketron Universal GPS Window Mount
- Universally designed to hold a wide range of mobile electronics: GPS devices, iPhones, iPods, Android phones, Blackberries and more
- Powerful suction cup base with a quick mount and release lever for greater portability
- 9" flexible Grip-iT arm and 360° rotating cradle adjusts for the perfect viewing angle
- Doesn't block the controls on your device
- Your Bracketron Universal GPS Window Mount is backed by a 30-day warranty
Who needs to stop and ask for directions when you're rolling with a digital navigator? Getting from A to B is as easy as 1-2-3, so long as you keep a safe eye on the route without being distracted from the road. Give your navi a front-row seat with the Bracketron Universal GPS Window Mount.
Unlike the weak window mount your GPS came with, the Bracketron Universal GPS Holder uses a high-powered suction cup base for maximum grip on any glass surface. Just press the quick lock lever and it's as good as glued in place.
No two drivers sit exactly alike, so the Bracketron GPS Window Mount is designed for easy adjustability. The 9" flexible Grip-iT arm swings into any position and the cradle rotates 360° for optimal viewing. Best of all, the cradle opens and closes to fit more than just GPS devices. Park your iPhone, iPod, Android device, Blackberry and more in this Universal Window Mount for hands-free call answering, music cueing and map viewing. Plus, Bracketron backs your GPS Universal Holder with a 30-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/25
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bracketron mobile electronics
- delta truck tool boxes low profile
- hi lift jack extreme
- vizualogic roadtrip elite
- vw bras
- mercedes iphone mount
- mercedes-benz logo floor mats
- avalanche running boards
- bra for honda civic
- wireless headphones for a auto dvd player in a chevy tahoe
- all weather car covers
- wind guards for cars
- truck rubber floor mats