- Turn your hard-to-reach 12V outlet into an easy-to-use charging station with the Bracketron USB Power Dock Pro Flex
- Specially designed with a long, flexible neck for plenty of clearance
- Plugs conveniently into any 12V lighter outlet
- Provides a high-output 5V, 1.5A USB port to quickly power up your phone or MP3 player
- Accepts any USB charging cable with no adapters needed
- Its universally sized cradle fits almost any iPhone, Blackberry, iPod, Android device and other mobile electronics
- Park your device at the ideal viewing angle by adjusting the 360° rotatable ball joint
- Molded from high-impact plastic with a soft rubberized finish to safeguard your device
- Comes with a Micro USB to USB cable
- Your Bracketron USB Power Dock Pro Flex is backed by a 30-day warranty
Car designers know how to sculpt classic body lines and elegant cockpits, but they often fall far short on functionality. Cups holders are always too narrow, glove boxes too tiny and 12V lighter outlets hidden deep in the bowels of the center console. Stubby little charging devices don't work with awkward outlets, but the Bracketron Universal Power Dock Pro Flex fits right in with tight fits.
Like a high-tech giraffe, the Bracketron Universal USB Power Dock Pro Flex sports an elongated neck that gives you the clearance to put your hard-to-reach outlets to work. And what a job it does. The Power Dock pulls double duty, holding your mobile device steady and keeping it fully charged while you drive. By opening up a high-output 5V, 1.5A USB port, it's easy to connect any USB cable and charge any iPhone, Android device, iPod or Blackberry—all without annoying adapters.
More than just a power source, your Universal USB Power Dock Pro Flex is a sturdy, hands-free mount. It adjusts to grip a wide range of phones and MP3 players and its ball joint rotates 360° for optimal viewing. Plus, it comes with a Micro USB to USB cable and a 30-day warranty.
Bracketron Universal USB Power Dock Pro Flex Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mike O (BAKERSFIELD, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Jul 03, 2014 11:00 AM
Purchased this for my 2014 Jeep wrangler and it was a total bust. First the USB cord does'nt work with an I-phone 5 so that was a waste and then the holder at the end of the flexible arm doesn't stay tight and lastly the dock does'nt stay firm in the power supply of the vehicle due to the angle of the flex cord. In other words it reminds me of a product that you find at your local dollar store.
Reviewed by Harvey E (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Focus — Jul 01, 2013 8:13 AM
The holder works great, a little flimsy at times, but not bad. The cable on the other hand would not charge my Droid. I used another usb cable I had and it works fine. Not sure what the deal was, but the holder works great in my car now.
Reviewed by Joseph a f (Harleysville, PA) — Apr 11, 2013 6:31 AM
I bought this thinking it was the perfect holder for my SGII. Excellent product, well built but does not stay in place. Constantly falls out of the charger hole and loses power. Every bump in the road causes the Power Dock to work its way loose. Sending it back.
Bracketron Universal USB Power Dock Pro Flex
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 3/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bracketron mobile electronics
- gps soft holder
- iphone vent mount
- dash pad college
- fiat seat covers
- toyota winter floor mats
- mercedes iphone mount
- nissan frontier rear view camera
- rubber floor mats for toyota sienna
- 2005 chevy colorado seat covers
- auto cargo mats
- custom exhaust tips for cars
- suv side steps