- Stay connected while leaving your hands free for driving with the CommuteMate Cell Phone Window Suction Cup Mount
- Holds your high-tech gadget securely on your windshield, side windows or any glass surface in your car or home
- Adjustable to work with a wide range of electronics—iPhones, Droids, GPS units, satellite radios, MP3 players, BlackBerries and more
- Its 3.5" suction cup forms a bond so strong it can support up to 3lbs.
- Rotates 360 degrees for both landscape and portrait views
- Equipped with a 5" arm that adjusts and locks into place for the ideal viewing angle
- Easy to mount, reposition and switch between cars—no tools needed
- Your CommuteMate Cell Phone Window Suction Cup Mount includes a 90-day warranty
The daily commute may be a grind, but it is a great chance to catch up with friends, rock out with your tunes and even investigate elaborate short cuts to the office. However, fumbling with a phone, MP3 player or GPS when your hands should be at 10 and 2 is hazardous for everyone. Stay connected without losing connection to the road with the CommuteMate Cell Phone Window Suction Cup Mount.
iPhones, Zunes, TomToms—no matter what tech you're packing, the CommuteMate Suction Cup Car Mount is holding. Its universally sized cradle adjusts to fit almost any mobile device and rotates 360-degrees, letting you switch between portrait and landscape views in a flash. Speaking of customization, your CommuteMate Phone Suction Cup Mount lets you fine-tune its 5" arm for the optimal viewing angle and lock it into position.
Whether you prefer your electronics positioned off to the side, up high or dead center on your windshield, the CommuteMate iPhone Car Dock is happy to oblige. Just find a good spot, press the 3.5" suction cup onto the glass and you're set. It's strong enough to support 3lbs. of tech and is a cinch to take down, move around or pack away. CommuteMate also backs your Suction Cup Phone Mount with a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/15