- Ships By 9/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Rumble down the concrete jungle with the MTX ThunderForm Subwoofer Enclosure
- MTX Audio’s ThunderForm is the original custom-fitted bass box
- Specially designed to fit into your ride’s open nooks and crannies for booming bass that doesn’t intrude on storage space
- Built from high-quality polyethylene resin, MDF or fiberglass (depending on your vehicle)
- Available with speakers, with speakers and an amp, or no speakers—select your vehicle to see the options
- Comes in your choice of factory-style colors to blend in with your existing trim
- The color is molded into the material, so scratches don’t show
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions for a DIY install
- Your MTX Thunder Form Subwoofer Box is backed by a 2-year warranty
You can't drive 55, and you can't rely on your stock speaker system to pump out bone-shaking bass. But dropping a bass tube or universal sub enclosure in the back of your ride bites into cargo capacity and leg room. With a custom MTX Audio ThunderForm Subwoofer Enclosure, you can dial up the decibels without sacrificing storage. They're designed to fit behind seats, against trunk walls and in other out-of-the-way locations, filling dead space with dope bass.
Blending in like a (karma) chameleon, it's hard to tell where your factory trim ends and your MTX Audio ThunderForm begins. They're built from premium polyethylene resins, medium-density fiberboard (MDF) or fiberglass and available in a range of factory style colors. And since the hue is molded all the way through, scuffs and scratches don't stick out like sore thumbs.
Whether you're looking for an out-of-the-box boomer or a blank slate, there's an MTX ThunderForm Subwoofer Box for every taste. Loaded ThunderForms come with punchy subs while Amplified ThunderForms sport an amplifier and subwoofer. Or, you can get an Unloaded MTX Thunder Form and fill it with your favorite bass pusher. Whichever route you choose, you're covered by a 2-year warranty.