- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Double-up on your accident defense with a Top Dawg 1080P Dual DVR Dash Cam
- Allows you to record 2 viewpoints at the same time in 1080P HD time and date stamped video
- Main camera can record everything you see or what’s going on inside your vehicle
- Waterproof 2nd camera can be mounted anywhere inside or outside your ride with included 30’ cable
- Main camera boasts a wide 130° viewing angle, 2nd camera offers 120° viewing
- 2.7” thin-film-transistor LCD screen and night-assistance LEDs ensure quality imaging
- Designed to protect and save video file if g-sensor detects a collision
- SOS function allows you to manually lock and protect any video with the touch of a button
- Can be used as a regular video recorder or a snapshot camera
- Includes USB charging/data line, mobile charger, 16 GB micro SD card and heavy-duty windshield mount
- Your Top Dawg Eagle Eye 1080P Dual Dash Cam is backed by a 1-year warranty
Protect your vehicle, yourself and your passengers with the multi-view Top Dawg EagleEye 1080P Dual DVR Dash Cam. With a main camera that captures everything inside or outside your ride from the windshield mount and a 2nd camera that can be mounted virtually anywhere with the included 30’ cable, there’s no blind spot that will go unseen. Includes USB charging/data line, mobile charger, 16 GB micro SD card and windshield mount. 1-year warranty.
Top Dawg 1080P Dual DVR Dash Cam Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Hal H (JUNCTION CITY, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Sonic — Tuesday at 9:29 PM
I wish I could give this unit a 5 star rating but I can't. It's has excellent daytime video quality, the video and photo quality are absolutely crystal clear. The camera at night leaves a lot to be desired, though. The rear camera has bright white LED's, not infrared LED's. I had to tape them over because it flashed out the camera. I might install exterior IR LED's front and back for both cameras for better night vision. Also, the camera froze up on me twice. I unplugged it to shut it down.
Reviewed by Gregory H (Coal Grove, OH) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Terrain — Jun 20, 2017 4:04 AM
I had three other dash cams before this on, mail them right back. I just plugged this one in and tok off driving. It has been faultless, I'm really pleased and recommend this to anyone.