- The Top Dawg Night Vision Dash Cam records everything you see and hear—even at night
- Uses infrared LED lights for recording in darkness
- Features a high-resolution 720 x 480 pixel screen and records at 30 frames per second
- The 2.4" LCD screen rotates up to 270 degrees
- Can be used as a video recorder or still-shot camera
- Your footage can be used to help prevent fraudulent claims and is time and date stamped for validation
- Boasts anti-theft technology with motion detection
- Simple to install and operate right out of the box
- Comes with an HDMI out cable to allow you to watch your footage in HD video on an LCD screen
- Includes a rechargeable lithium ion battery for up to five hours of recording
- Package includes: Top Dawg Dash DVR Night Vision Camera, USB charging/data line, DC mobile charger, 8 GB SD card, heavy duty windshield mount and user guide
- Your Top Dawg Premium Night Vision DVR Dash Cam is backed by a 1-year warranty
Dash Cameras are a sweet addition to your ride, no matter where you're going. And, just because you work the night shift doesn't mean you should be left out of the loop. With a Top Dawg Night Vision Dash Cam hooked to your windshield, you get the same quality footage at night as you do by day.
Featuring infrared night vision LED lights, your Top Dawg Premium Dash Cam captures everything you see and hear with great clarity. Your footage plays back on a 2.4" LCD screen or can be plugged into your TV or computer for viewing and editing. The Night Vision Dash Cam films motion or still footage at 30 frames per second.
No matter if you're using your road footage for proof with an insurance claim or you want to review your technique on the track, the Night Vision camera does the trick. It comes with everything you need, right out of the box, and is easy to operate. And as if that's not enough,Top Dawg Night Vision Dashboard Cameras are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Top Dawg Premium Night Vision DVR Dash Cam Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Karen A (BRANDON, MS) Reviewed for a 2009 Honda Ridgeline — Apr 02, 2014 6:20 AM
My first experience with a dash cam - instructions are easy enough to understand, in fact, most of the settings right out of the box worked pretty well for me. Needed to reset the picture quality to a lower quality so as not to eat up so much memory, and reset the "loop" period from 2 min to 5 min. Good picture quality when played on computer or TV. All in all, I'm very pleased with it so far.
Top Dawg Premium Night Vision DVR Dash Cam
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/17
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- top dawg mobile electronics
- autero wireless backup camera
- backup sensor fits trailer hitch
- bully backup sensors
- mercedes benz backup camera
- subaru accessories iphone
- subaru headrest dvd player
- dvd headrest silverado
- ipad holder for 2012 lexus rx
- back up camera for chevy truck
- billet grille inserts
- cargo covers
- truck step ups