- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a better idea of what lies behind with the Yada Backup Camera Expandable System
- Backup Camera Expandable Systems install easily with no splicing required
- Large 5” dash mount monitor receives images wirelessly from the backup camera
- Innovative monitor allows for single or split views with the addition of another camera (sold separately)
- Weatherproof camera boasts night vision & wide-angle lens for visibility in all conditions
- Adjustable parking assist makes it easy to line-up your spot
- Backup camera mounts to your license plate and powers via your reverse tail lights
- Exterior add-on camera easily syncs to your existing camera and is fully-rechargeable
- Additional interior & exterior cameras are available for even better visibility (sold separately)
- Your Yada Backup Camera Expandable System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Yada Backup Camera Expandable Systems take you to the next level of automotive safety. Alleviate the strain of having to turn your head or rely solely on mirrors when maneuvering an unwieldy trailer by attaching these hassle-free sensors in no time at all.
With both single- and split-view capabilities provided by the 5” dash mount monitor, images come in crystal-clear via coded wireless technology from the Backup Camera mounted over your license plate. Attach yet another cam to the rear of your trailer or 5th wheel to give your monitor a split view of your six. Get upgraded visibility in any condition thanks to the Yada Expandable Camera Systems’ innovative features that include night vision capability and a wide-angle, weatherproof lens.
Additional interior and exterior cameras for even more eyes on the road pair perfectly with your Yada Expandable Backup Camera and are sold separately. Your Yada Backup Expandable Dash Camera is backed by a 1-year warranty.
Yada Backup Camera Expandable System Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Neil B (Clover, SC) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Acadia — Mar 09, 2017 7:22 AM
took two hours to install and can only use with the cigarette lighter plug. will probally take to a dealer or speciallist to hard wire it. needs parking lines that turn in the direction like the ones on new Chevy vehicles. only mountable to wind shield. would be 4 star if not for the above. will keep it, too much trouble to take out and install another. good picture and get the 5 inch screen.
Reviewed by Gary R (Reform, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Nov 22, 2016 3:01 PM
Very Easy to install Picture quality is good Expandable camera works Great on the back of my 18ft enclosed UT trailer. Had some issues with the camera loosing signal, called tech support and they advised to mount the camera as high as possible on the back of trailer, this corrected the signal dropping issue. I would recommend this backup & expandable camera system
Reviewed by Don H (WINDER, GA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Sep 25, 2016 4:17 AM
Very useful on the back of my 5th wheel camper. It replaces a second person to tell you when you are back far enough. I would highly recommend the camera on any unit being towed to see what is behind you. Also, as you are driving down the road, the camera is always on and allows you to see who or what is behind you if they get too close for your mirrors.
Reviewed by James A (LAUREL, MD) — Mar 17, 2016 2:15 AM
Very helpful, easy installation a quality piece of equipment. I have a 07 Dodge Ram 1500 in excellent condition. Was thinking of buying a new truck just to get the camera, now don't have to do that. Yada saved me more than a few thousand dollars. Thanks again, JDA