- Make backing up a walk in the park with the Yada Dash Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System
- Backup System gives you the comfort of seeing what’s behind you when in reverse
- Coded technology sends a clear image wirelessly to the monitor
- Adjustable parking assist makes it easy to line-up your spot
- High-tech camera includes night vision, wide-angle and weatherproof features
- Systems are available with your choice of 3.5” or 4.3” monitors
- Easy-to-attach Backup Camera magnetically mounts over your license plate
- Monitor mounts to your windshield with included suction cups
- Your Yada Dash Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System is backed by a 1-year warranty
Whether you make your home in suburbia or prefer country living, the road in your rearview will never be safer than with a Yada Wireless Backup Camera. All but eliminating blind spots, these hassle-free collision-avoidance components mount inside on your dash and outside above the license plate, providing drivers the assurance of safety when in reverse.
Available in either 3.5” or 4.3” sizes, your Yada Backup Camera sports a wide-angle lens which allows the camera to see an uninterrupted horizontal path from one rear corner to the other. Coded wireless technology channels the image directly to your monitor, enabling you to avoid backing over anything from left-behind bikes to dangerous bits of debris.
Yada Dash Mount Backup Cameras even come equipped with night vision and weather-resistance capabilities to ensure safe driving in any conditions. Your Yada Dash Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System carries a 1-year warranty.
Yada Dash Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve L (Springfield, MO) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Tahoe — Dec 28, 2016 4:53 AM
Extremely simple to install. Camera view good. Night vision is very good. When lose view in monitor, full vision is available in outside rearview mirrors so you have no blind spots. Only issue could be that the camera, when put over the top edge of the license plate as shown in instructions, covers the state name on the plate. I've noticed that most license plate frames do the same though.
Reviewed by Gary W (Centerville, UT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Excursion — Nov 16, 2016 7:31 PM
The view in the monitor is SO wide-angle that it's difficult to see what I wanted/expected to see. What I WISH is that the camera had a ZOOM setting so I could twist the lens or something and get a more limited field of view.
Reviewed by Luz M (Fort Pierce, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Subaru Outback — Nov 09, 2016 8:52 PM
Very easy to install, works perfectly! Amazing price and very prompt shipping. ... Will get another one for my mom!! 100% recommended
Reviewed by Erin C (BRULE, WI) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Highlander — Oct 31, 2016 8:00 AM
Thanks, AutoAnything! I can see clearly to back out of my driveway in the dark mornings and tight spaces at work. Product included great installation instructions and was a straightforward process. Shipped quickly and arrived nicely packaged.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 1/23 - 1/25