- Strap in for stress-free reversing with the Yada Rearview Mirror Monitor Wireless Backup Camera
- Four hook-and-loop straps lock your Mirror Monitor directly over your existing rearview mirror
- 3.5” LCD in the rearview mirror displays a live feed when in reverse
- Backup Camera slides along the top of your license plate for hassle-free installation
- Coded wireless technology enables the camera to shoot received images straight to the monitor
- Wide-angle, weatherproof camera features innovative night vision capabilities
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your Yada Rearview Mirror Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System is covered by a 1-year warranty
You can’t exactly chase the white lines of the highway without first backing out of your drive, but even experienced drivers can face anxiety over this simple task. Designed specifically to do away with blind spots, the Yada Rearview Mirror Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System relieves stress and neck strain with a built-in LCD screen.
Easy to install, your Yada Rearview Mirror Wireless Backup Monitor fits neatly over your factory rearview mirror, secured by four hook-and-loop straps. This innovative accessory uses coded wireless technology to sync with the durable Backup Camera, fitted above your license plate and easily adjustable to suit your sightline.
Guaranteed to boost your visibility in any weather, the system’s backup camera is equipped with night vision capabilities and a wide-angle, waterproof lens. Your Yada Rearview Backup Camera System has a 1-year warranty.
Yada Rearview Mirror Monitor Wireless Backup Camera System Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ron C (MERRITT ISLAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jul 06, 2016 9:23 AM
This camera system is good enough for my particular application. I tow a boat and I am often by myself when I have to hookup to the trailer. So, the camera and works great for viewing hitch alignment. However, the display leaves a lot to be desired for other backing maneuvers. The brightness and contrast simply cannot be adjusted properly to work well in both daylight and night use. Adjust it for best daylight view then at night the backup lights make the display too bright to see clearly.
Reviewed by Dennis D (Newnan, GA) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Ranger — Apr 11, 2016 6:48 PM
The system was quite easy to install - happened in less than an hour. However, the contrast and brightness functions are very limited. In bright daylight, I cannot see anything from the back-up camera. Night is good - but I've installed brighter back-up lights on my vehicle.
Reviewed by Bart C (EDDYVILLE, KY) — Jan 09, 2016 6:00 AM
my yada mirror and camera system works as advertised but the image is distorted by glare from the sun. I'm working on a shade to knock out the glare. image is clear on cloudy days. work in progress
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/08 - 12/12
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- yada mobile electronics
- reverse sensor installation in houston
- autero wireless backup camera
- echomaster dolphin sonarstep jeep
- dashboard covers mitsubishi
- mercedes iphone mount
- 2012 chyrsler 300 auto bug deflectors
- rear view camera for silverado
- ford f250 back up camera
- roadmaster electronics
- luggage rack for suv
- dashboard kits
- performance programmers