- The Stainless Dually Mud Flaps protect your rig by stopping rocks, mud and other road debris from nicking your rear fenders and bumper
- Ward off kicked-up stones, gravel and grit that can scratch your finish and lead to costly rust and corrosion
- Your Stainless Dually Mud Flaps are crafted from premium rubber slats for years of dependable use
- Included is a pair of heavy-duty stainless steel weights and stiffeners that prevent your Stainless Dually Mud Flaps from sailing while you drive
- Come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a solid installation
- The Stainless Dually Mud Flaps measure 24" tall x 19" wide
Put an end to flying rocks, gravel and grit with a premium pair of Stainless Dually Mud Flaps. These oversized walls of rubber block debris from destroying your paintjob with scratches and nicks that eventually lead to rust and corrosion. Plus, when you tow along a boat, trailer or 5th wheeler on your next outing, these mud flaps deliver excellent protection for your haul, and keep it cleaner during transport.
At 24" tall x 19" wide, your rugged Stainless Dually Mud Flaps are cut extra large for total dual tire coverage. And, you don't have to worry about these mud flaps gliding on the wind. That's because they have stainless steel weights and stiffeners to hold them in place.
Your new pair of Stainless Dually Mud Flaps come with a set of solid mounting brackets and all the hardware you need for a driveway installation.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Stainless Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
Go Industries Stainless Dually Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
22 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tyler T (GRASS RANGE, MT) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 26, 2016 9:39 AM
Over all they are okay,my biggest complaint is I orderd them thinking I would get large stainless peice also ,but only got small "weight" as they call it that mounts on bottom of flap
Reviewed by Richard T (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2016 6:37 AM
Easy to install. All pre-drilled holes lined up pretty well. Look great !
Reviewed by William M (BLUFFTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 06, 2015 4:29 AM
Last truck I used Putco mud flaps, these are much better design and heavy duty. Plastic fastener were a waste of time, once I purchased SS fasteners install was much was much easier and more stable, no worry of coming loose
Reviewed by Melburn C (SHEPHERD, MI) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 12, 2015 7:28 AM
that was sent with the mud flaps were not fender washers ! They were regular 3/8" or 7/16" carbon steel washers, and the SS nuts on the 1/4" bolts would go right though the washer, so I went and bought 1/4"& 5/16" SS. fender washers also picked up some SS 1/4"X 1" bolts and nut's to take the place of the plastic fasteners that was sent to hold them on the truck . I could only put two of the Plastic fasteners in , one in each mud flap. they do look nice and should do the job the are intended for
Reviewed by Mike S (PITTSFIELD, IL) Reviewed for a 1990 Dodge D-Series — Nov 10, 2015 5:40 PM
Really nice heavy duty mud flaps that I thought were very easy to install. Very satisfied!!!
Ships Between 7/26 - 7/28
- What Do You Drive?