- The Stainless Dually Mud Flaps protect your rig by stopping rocks, mud and other road debris from nicking your rear fenders and bumper
- Ward off kicked-up stones, gravel and grit that can scratch your finish and lead to costly rust and corrosion
- Your Stainless Dually Mud Flaps are crafted from premium rubber slats for years of dependable use
- Included is a pair of heavy-duty stainless steel weights and stiffeners that prevent your Stainless Dually Mud Flaps from sailing while you drive
- Come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a solid installation
- The Stainless Dually Mud Flaps measure 24" tall x 19" wide
Put an end to flying rocks, gravel and grit with a premium pair of Stainless Dually Mud Flaps. These oversized walls of rubber block debris from destroying your paintjob with scratches and nicks that eventually lead to rust and corrosion. Plus, when you tow along a boat, trailer or 5th wheeler on your next outing, these mud flaps deliver excellent protection for your haul, and keep it cleaner during transport.
At 24" tall x 19" wide, your rugged Stainless Dually Mud Flaps are cut extra large for total dual tire coverage. And, you don't have to worry about these mud flaps gliding on the wind. That's because they have stainless steel weights and stiffeners to hold them in place.
Your new pair of Stainless Dually Mud Flaps come with a set of solid mounting brackets and all the hardware you need for a driveway installation.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Stainless Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
Go Industries Stainless Dually Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Don S (SAN ANTONIO, TX) — Sep 25, 2014 7:55 AM
The product arrived on time and in excellent shape. They look awesome and will be a definite enhancement to the overall look of my truck.The quality and construction of these mud flaps is top notch.Thanks for a great product.
Reviewed by Luther H (SPRING GROVE, PA) — Aug 29, 2014 4:18 AM
It took a little longer than I expected to receive them. All in all they look great and installed very easy. But this is type of thing that comes easy to me because I have been installing equipment and doing mechanical work all my life.But if you read the directions its very simple.
Reviewed by eric c (CATSKILL, NY) — Jul 26, 2014 4:46 AM
what you'll get is not what you see in the description. they are functional though with addition of some ss bolts (only plastic rivets supplied).
Reviewed by leon d (PRENTISS, MS) Reviewed for a 1996 Dodge Ram — Apr 16, 2014 7:24 PM
when we received the mud flaps , all the mounting hardware was not in the box. I contacted go industries and in two days , they had the missing hardware at my door. today it is nice to find a business that sales a decent or good product , and they stand behind it. keep up the good service.... Leon D.
Reviewed by David D (CALDWELL, ID) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 21, 2012 2:14 AM
The mud flaps look great and are high quality. The only complaint I have is the instructions. The are written poorly and are not clear. I also think that they should attach to the truck in more than two places. They are quite heavy.
Go Industries Stainless Dually Mud Flaps
- Ships Between 11/26 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go industries mud flaps
- awesome mud flaps for dually
- custom fit mudflaps
- go industries dually mud flaps installation
- dodge cv mud flaps
- cadillac mud flaps logo
- land rover floor mats
- toyota tacoma mud flaps
- ford f350 dually
- chevy dually mud flaps
- cheap truck seat covers
- all weather car covers
- auto roof carriers