- The Stainless Dually Mud Flaps protect your rig by stopping rocks, mud and other road debris from nicking your rear fenders and bumper
- Ward off kicked-up stones, gravel and grit that can scratch your finish and lead to costly rust and corrosion
- Your Stainless Dually Mud Flaps are crafted from premium rubber slats for years of dependable use
- Included is a pair of heavy-duty stainless steel weights and stiffeners that prevent your Stainless Dually Mud Flaps from sailing while you drive
- Come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a solid installation
- The Stainless Dually Mud Flaps measure 24" tall x 19" wide
Put an end to flying rocks, gravel and grit with a premium pair of Stainless Dually Mud Flaps. These oversized walls of rubber block debris from destroying your paintjob with scratches and nicks that eventually lead to rust and corrosion. Plus, when you tow along a boat, trailer or 5th wheeler on your next outing, these mud flaps deliver excellent protection for your haul, and keep it cleaner during transport.
At 24" tall x 19" wide, your rugged Stainless Dually Mud Flaps are cut extra large for total dual tire coverage. And, you don't have to worry about these mud flaps gliding on the wind. That's because they have stainless steel weights and stiffeners to hold them in place.
Your new pair of Stainless Dually Mud Flaps come with a set of solid mounting brackets and all the hardware you need for a driveway installation.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Stainless Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
Go Industries Stainless Dually Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Warren V (Leon, WV) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-350 — Dec 05, 2017 3:49 AM
Once you get past the almost useless instructions. The illustrations are too dark to see any detail and framed in a way that fails to convey any really useful information. But once you figure out how to assemble the flaps the actual install requires two drilled holes. The bracket is straightforward and can only go one way. The stainless steel appears to be good quality with a very nice finish. The rubber is thick and stiff.
Reviewed by Tyler T (GRASS RANGE, MT) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — Apr 26, 2016 9:39 AM
Over all they are okay,my biggest complaint is I orderd them thinking I would get large stainless peice also ,but only got small "weight" as they call it that mounts on bottom of flap
Reviewed by Richard T (BEL AIR, MD) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Apr 14, 2016 6:37 AM
Easy to install. All pre-drilled holes lined up pretty well. Look great !
Reviewed by William M (BLUFFTON, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 06, 2015 4:29 AM
Last truck I used Putco mud flaps, these are much better design and heavy duty. Plastic fastener were a waste of time, once I purchased SS fasteners install was much was much easier and more stable, no worry of coming loose
Ships Between 12/14 - 12/18
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- go industries mud guards & mud flaps
- mishimoto liquid chill radiator coolant additive
- rally armor classic mud flaps
- acdelco radiator cap
- chevy mud flaps
- honda car floor mats
- subaru sunshade
- chevy dually mud flaps
- honda crv hitch
- silverado mud flaps
- cool car floor mats
- bed truck covers
- truck luggage racks