- Your hardy new set of Diamond Plate Mud Flaps block rocks, mud and other road debris from escaping your wheel well, where they cannot harm your finish
- Ward off kicked-up rocks, gravel and grit that can scratch your finish and lead to costly rust and corrosion
- The Diamond Plate Mud Flaps are crafted from heavy-duty rubber for years of dependable use
- Aluminum diamond plate weights and stiffeners eliminate the risk of your truck mud flaps sailing in the wind
- Your Diamond Plate Mud Flaps come with all the necessary mounting brackets and hardware for a solid installation
- These dually mud flaps measure 19" tall x 24" wide
The ancient Greeks knew what they were talking about when they named diamonds adamas, meaning impossible to tame. This same definition still holds true today when describing the strength, ruggedness and sheer brute force of the Diamond Plate Mud Flaps.
From the top of their mounting brackets down to their weighted base, the Diamond Plate Mud Flaps are built to be an impenetrable wall against kicked-up gravel, muck and any other road debris you might roll across. Each pair is crafted from thick, durable rubber that's cut large for total dually coverage (19" tall x 24" wide).
You can drive with confidence knowing that your Diamond Plate Mud Flaps are not blowing in the wind. That's because they are dressed in aluminum diamond plate weights and stiffeners, which keep your truck mud flaps hanging behind your wheel, not riding on a breeze.
Your new set of Diamond Plate Mud Flaps comes with all the mounting hardware you need for a sturdy installation.
- Some light drilling may be required to install your new Stainless Dually Mud Flaps' mounting brackets.
- '03-'06 Dodge trucks use a unique set of specially-sized mud flaps that do not require stiffeners or mounting brackets. Come with proper mounting hardware for installation with only minor drilling.
Go Industries Diamond Dually Mud Flaps Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JEREMY H (Arlington, TX) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Aug 03, 2007 2:04 PM
The mudflaps look nice....well the lower part looks good, but on my f350 dually, you don't see any of the top chromes, its all covered up?? Took about 2 hours to install because you have to put rivets in all the chrome parts. Overall, a good product.
Ships Between 11/30 - 12/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.